PDA

View Full Version : New Players

Azedz
01-23-2019, 12:19 AM
Hey All,

It's my first time posting here, although I am not a new player I would like to discuss about some of the issues they face which I also faced when leveling my alt.

First of all, I'd like to thanks STS for providing quests that give a lot of xp and advancement packs, this really helps out a lot of players.

What I'd like to discuss about are the issues new players face when they are playing the garetta expansion onwards. The main problem is difficulty of those levels, ability to find parties, and the stuns by mobs are ridiculous.

This gets even more annoying in underhul, almost impossible to do those dailies because there are rarely people there, the Orange Portal prema slows you, while the mobs keep on stunning you.

This almost made me quit because even as a warrior I couldn't do anything, my juggernaut was helpless against the orange portals and when my juggernaut duration ran out I was perma-stunned into death, this is ridiculous.

You may say that ask your guild for help because that's what they are for. But listen, it's fine to ask for help to do the map once, but to do it over and over for dailies is annoying. Even in my main account, if someone asks me to help them clear a map once is cool with me, but I will reject if I have to keep on repeating the same map for their dailies

My suggestion, tweak the Glinstone Cavern and Underhul maps, and If possible reduce the amount of stuns and orange portals.

Sorry for the long post, need your thoughts

Peace,
Aze