PDA

View Full Version : New xp buff for lvl cap

tusharreings
01-23-2019, 02:11 AM
As we know the game is comprised of 46 lvl in total n new cap coming, after 36level it is hard to lvl up especially after lvl 41.
It will be good if we get 10x xp buff in place of 5x for 30 min (50k gold in place of 25k)

It takes a lot of time to lvl up ,so it will be good if new buff replace the older one or added along with other buffs.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

mascotmullah
01-23-2019, 02:50 AM
As we know the game is comprised of 46 lvl in total n new cap coming, after 36level it is hard to lvl up especially after lvl 41.
It will be good if we get 10x xp buff in place of 5x for 30 min (50k gold in place of 25k)

It takes a lot of time to lvl up ,so it will be good if new buff replace the older one or added along with other buffs.

Sent from my SM-G955F using TapatalkI absolutely agree with you brother ..even with 5x xp buff it's still time consuming to get to level 46 so a 10x buff would be much better in order to make our transition from level 46 to 51 way easier

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

TJ007
01-23-2019, 03:12 AM

Yes its a good idea.
Agree bro

jaymt09
01-24-2019, 01:02 AM

The point on games is to enjoy and experience lvling up, wanna lvl up fast spend plat and get the best elixir for that or buy the xp with plat simple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaymt09
01-24-2019, 01:04 AM
N forgot to mention how u also have a nice sweater to help with that as well, so don’t think there’s need for more elixir to lvl up, every game will have its challenge n think it’s best to have that challenge instead of staying bored all the time.

Bloodseeker
01-24-2019, 01:23 PM

This is a terrible idea. It would be boring if levelling up was that easy. 5x experience is bad enough. 10x would ruin it.

Russel99
01-24-2019, 09:29 PM
Leveling is already boring asf so I don't see anything wrong with adding a better elixer.

Fahrenheat
01-24-2019, 09:33 PM
True, most of us just lvl up to get PVP and use the new weapons, it's the truth.

jaymt09
01-24-2019, 09:41 PM
Instead of asking for some elixir why not ask for new maps new missions which can be a whole new experience to actually play the game. Not just hurry and lvl, new drops new bosses new missions sound much better js

tusharreings
01-25-2019, 02:20 AM
Instead of asking for some elixir why not ask for new maps new missions which can be a whole new experience to actually play the game. Not just hurry and lvl, new drops new bosses new missions sound much better js

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAlready a post for this i did and many others too.

Fahrenheat
01-25-2019, 02:33 PM
At least for me, doing the main campaign is a Nightmare.

Is kinda boring bcoz there is nothing good to drop from them, that's why.

jaymt09
01-25-2019, 03:01 PM
At least for me, doing the main campaign is a Nightmare.

Is kinda boring bcoz there is nothing good to drop from them, that's why.

I know which is why ppl have suggested new maps, where we will be able to drop rare elder gems/weapons that will have a very low drop rate like hammer used to have. Some new vanity also which would have what a black druidic set rate had before where ppl used to work hard to drop these items and not everyone on game owned, this is a much better idea than xp buff imo.

Katsuuu
01-25-2019, 08:16 PM

Sent from my SM-G955F using TapatalkI m agree

Enviado de meu GT-I9063T usando o Tapatalk