PDA

View Full Version : Heads Up People!

Swords
11-30-2011, 09:39 AM
today the exp boost will now end today on nov 30!
lets get grinding before this day is over!
by dec 1 the exp will now increase!

LwMark
11-30-2011, 10:25 AM
I understand it ....

Skeletonlord
11-30-2011, 10:29 AM
He means the xp is increased on dec 1st. Today is the last day to level with "crazy xp"

adidaman
11-30-2011, 10:30 AM
whats that supposed to mean...? im 14 and my grammar is better then that... cant understand a word, no offence

This is exactly why your banned. For all you know, English might not be his first language. So don't go around insulting people and acting like your innocent

SuperNas
11-30-2011, 10:59 AM
whats that supposed to mean...? im 14 and my grammar is better then that... cant understand a word, no offence

Don't embarrass people on the forums. You could have simple said "what do you mean" there's no need to call someone out.

@sword how come pl got a exp boost? And is it doubled or tripled when you use exlixer?

CrimsonTider
11-30-2011, 11:04 AM

Might want to learn how to spell "offense" before you bring out your badge. Just sayin...

Gaunab
11-30-2011, 11:09 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?42509-Log-in-to-Pocket-Legends-for-Crazy-XP-Now-through-the-end-of-November!

Just for clarification.

Econodeath
11-30-2011, 11:36 AM
I have to agree with LWMark here.
not very hard to understand what was said at all.
Personally though I don't see a need to say that your grammar
is so much better at your current age of 14. But then again you are
14 so I will just leave it at that.

Econodeath
11-30-2011, 11:38 AM
Oh wow I had my response sitting for a while..... I was reading a contract and I must say I am very proud of the people who's posted got placed before mine. Way to go guys.
We should never hurt those who take their time to post on these forums.
No one is perfect.

dudetus
11-30-2011, 11:53 AM
Wow this sure is amazing.

Firstly don't flatter urself too much because there were two typoes in ur comment.

Ur 14 years old righty? Wow u're so young I have seen so much more life and my parents don't ban me because I'm 19 years old. Get the point? Don't pick on things we can't immediately change.

Last thing is this: How on earth did u assume that his mother tongue was english if he only wrote in english?? English is the international language. Would it be better if he had posted this thread in spanish? I'm finnish so if I wanted to tell something over here ofc I write it in english and not in finnish because no one except me would understand it. This game is played outside US u know.

But yet again u're only 14 years old so it's somehow understandable.

StompArtist
11-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Might want to learn how to spell "offense" before you bring out your badge. Just sayin...

Does that make you "internal affairs"? LOL

Aikiebo
11-30-2011, 12:20 PM

Lol

This is exactly why your banned. For all you know, English might not be his first language. So don't go around insulting people and acting like your innocent

It is completely ridiculous and in violation of the forum rules for him to have monitored and "policed" the op. So it is good that we reminded him that this is supposed to be a friendly forum. Not a forum where people are afraid to post. But, the reason he acted that way is because he sees a few senior forum members do it everyday. So, even tho they do it alll the time, they make it seem acceptable.

CrimsonTider
11-30-2011, 12:25 PM

Quality assurance. ;)

Artentreri
11-30-2011, 12:26 PM
I didn't see anything wrong with his post. He got his message across and was trying to help people.

Bronxman2012
11-30-2011, 12:58 PM
Unfortunately, some people like to use forums to insult others. I'm new to Pocket Legends (started playing on November 14), and am a level-48 character, but I understood perfectly the intent of the original post. Hopefully, the admins will extend the crazy XP to the end of the year. What a great Christmas gift that would be.

Artentreri
11-30-2011, 02:18 PM
Merry Christmas from Santa and...the devs from space time studios!

blox
11-30-2011, 02:21 PM
swords is not gellio77?