Disproof
01-23-2019, 12:31 PM
Nvm.. thread closed

Kiditachi
01-23-2019, 12:45 PM
Bad looking vanities they are...

QuaseT
01-23-2019, 01:28 PM
Why do people keep posting requests for more recolors? .-. We already have 2 recolors of golem. These sets have literally nothing to do with the original idea of an ice golem, i mean, do u just pick a random color no matter if it matches? No offense but seen many of these threads the last few days.

Disproof
01-23-2019, 01:37 PM
Why do people keep posting requests for more recolors? .-. We already have 2 recolors of golem. These sets have literally nothing to do with the original idea of an ice golem, i mean, do u just pick a random color no matter if it matches? No offense but seen many of these threads the last few days.
I wish for new Recolored yeti ;-;

THE GOLDEN KING
01-23-2019, 01:42 PM

We already have 4 recolors of Red arlor set(we didn’t ask for it) so why not recolor Lb vanities? (we asked for it) My recolors aren’t that bad. Maybe sts could potentially make one if we give them and outlook on how it could look like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uiss
01-23-2019, 01:45 PM
Even though I want yeti so much, I think these random colors are very strange.

Oakmaiden
01-23-2019, 02:22 PM
If I’m knot mistaken, golems are made of mud....