PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for goblin event LB reward!

Pleasant
01-24-2019, 01:54 AM
So I saw this thread about recoloring ice golem and I thought to myself why give ideas of recoloring a LB vanity when we could suggest new vanities. If it’s not to late Here is what I have in mind for the goblin event top 5 rewards!
Rogue:
Warrior:
Mage:
I think something similar to these would be great! If you guys have any suggestions put it down, the more suggestions the better chances of new non recoloring vanities!
(P.S. I stole these photos off the internet so all credits to the owners)

Disproof
01-24-2019, 07:24 AM
They look opxd

VenomSet
01-24-2019, 08:20 AM
Good idea, everything is welcome as long as it is not recolored :)

Scll
01-24-2019, 09:17 AM
+1 anything but recoloured stuff

Alghost
01-24-2019, 10:49 AM
Although they might look fantastic and overall great, sts would prefer the easier approach just to recolor lb vanities instead of making new harder cooler designs. I don’t blame them, looking at these I’d figure it’ll take months to make something like this. Considering sts busy schedule, you have to think about them too not just “I want this” and “give me that” type of mindset. I do really hope they consider these for lb or even rare drops for vanities. But overall I don’t mind them recoloring yeti set into a (Bigfoot style).

THE GOLDEN KING
01-24-2019, 11:01 AM
Although they might look fantastic and overall great, sts would prefer the easier approach just to recolor lb vanities instead of making new harder cooler designs. I don’t blame them, looking at these I’d figure it’ll take months to make something like this. Considering sts busy schedule, you have to think about them too not just “I want this” and “give me that” type of mindset. I do really hope they consider these for lb or even rare drops for vanities. But overall I don’t mind them recoloring yeti set into a (Bigfoot style).

I completely agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pleasant
01-24-2019, 11:34 AM
I understand,but I was just suggesting ideas if they wanted to make new vanities. I could careless about LB vanities cuz I don’t the time or money for them

Bundlos
01-25-2019, 01:45 AM
These look good, I hope they consider. Seen too many recolors which I. Just. Don't. Like.

Captainrock
01-25-2019, 02:33 AM
Loooks great they should make
Something similar to this or hold a contest for creating lb vanities like they did last time for goblin event.

ChaoticG
01-25-2019, 11:04 PM
Loooks great they should make
Something similar to this or hold a contest for creating lb vanities like they did last time for goblin event.

Agreed. Id honestly prefer more fan made events/event rewards/lb rewards