PDA

View Full Version : Quest Checklist and Questions

Bronxman2012
11-30-2011, 12:05 PM
Hello all:

I was wondering if there were a checklist, if you will, about quests for a campaign, and guidelines on how to complete remaining ones. As an example, in Alien Oasis (1-3), I have completed 22/25 quests. How do I know which are the three remaining quests to complete. Is there a feature that a user can click to display all completed quests, along with ones that are yet to be completed?

Also, for lower levels, is there any advantage to completing a quest? As an example, for some levels, I get a message that states I get no XP for being in that area. However, there is a quest I have not yet completed. Is there any benefit to completing these quests?

Lastly, I see users who are well above the range of a campaign playing in that campaign. My question is why. If they are not getting any XP, why partake in that campaign. I can see if it is to help someone else out (I have done this as well), but is there any other benefit for doing so?

Thanks,
Bronxman

drewcapu
11-30-2011, 12:48 PM
There aren't many quests which ultimately give you anything all that useful aside from the good feeling one may get for having finished every quest. You'll get nice items doing the Frozen Nightmare quests, but most people finish those well after the gear is useful.

Use A-Pocket-Legends-Quest-Guide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?21190-A-Pocket-Legends-Quest-Guide). Ayrilana has been MIA for awhile now, but the guide does go through BS, which is plenty since the Nuri and Mount Fang quests are all veeeeeery straight forward.

If you aren't sure which quests you might be missing, you basically have to walk around and visit the NPCs until you find the ones with the yellow exclamation mark. Your quest arrow can help with this also. Just look through the guide in the link above. If there's something that doesn't sound familiar, that's probably one you haven't done yet.

Flippys
11-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Lastly, I see users who are well above the range of a campaign playing in that campaign. My question is why. If they are not getting any XP, why partake in that campaign. I can see if it is to help someone else out (I have done this as well), but is there any other benefit for doing so?

There are numerous reasons as to why a player is in a map much lower than their level. You already hit on a couple of the reasons, like a friend helping a lower level friend out or someone that is just getting around to and wanting to check off all their quests. Depending on the map, it could be a farming map for a particular valuable item. With the sewer maps, a high level could just be passing through to get to the side quest entrance attached to the main map. And sometimes it just for the fun of it. I sometimes will go back to an older campaign just to change things up. Gets kinda boring always grinding in the newest campaign.

I'm sure there are more reasons, but these are the ones that I think the majority would fall under.

Fyrce
12-01-2011, 02:23 AM
Quests weren't added until something like L45 or maybe L50 -- sorry, not sure about exact timeline anymore. Moreover, some areas were revamped with new quests, which players might not have had time to complete. This includes Forest Haven and the Alien Oasis town.

Skeletonlord
12-01-2011, 02:35 AM
There is a quest tracker option which can be used in options. Go to options and you can enable and disable this option.