PDA

View Full Version : Items how to determine if Rare

Kaboth
07-14-2010, 08:32 AM
As the title states how can one know if an item is rare or not worth selling to another player or giving to a buddy. I usually just sell all stuff I cannot use to the store, but would hate to sell something that is worth more to someone else. Is there a list of rare or difficult drops?

Jstizar
07-14-2010, 08:39 AM
As the title states how can one know if an item is rare or not worth selling to another player or giving to a buddy. I usually just sell all stuff I cannot use to the store, but would hate to sell something that is worth more to someone else. Is there a list of rare or difficult drops?

Well, I like how you willingly give items to your friends but you deffinitely should not be liquidating items if you aren't sure what they are worth to you or somebody else. It is pretty safe to say any item that isn't pink, that you cannot use or that a friends does not want you should deffinitely liquidate. In my opintion, any pink item that is "of legend" or "of mastery" is useless and should be liquidated. Here is a list of rare drops for AO2 http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?4064-Rarest-Legendary-(Pink)-Items-List. It is safe to say that any pink that adds a large amount of m/s and h/s should be kept, like thoth/momboza gear and isis/zombie gear. Items with other endings or prefixes can be rare or worth keeping for a friend depending on the item but I can safely say if you look on the forum you will be able to find any answer you need about an Item.

beester
07-14-2010, 11:56 AM
@Kaboth. white-orange-green-purple-pink are the colors of rarity, white being the common stuff and pink being the best.

"Is there a list of rare or difficult drops?" usually the rare and difficult drops would be the pink items. then purple, but those are not worth as much. hope that kinda helped:)

Kaboth
07-14-2010, 12:02 PM
Thanks both of you have been very helpful. I was just selling stuff until I realized some of this stuff is valuable. Helps to check the forums and post, although I have been playing for a little while I am just now getting really involved and into it.

Jstizar
07-14-2010, 04:54 PM
Thanks both of you have been very helpful. I was just selling stuff until I realized some of this stuff is valuable. Helps to check the forums and post, although I have been playing for a little while I am just now getting really involved and into it.

Welcome to the forums then :).

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Ooooohhh. It's orange then green....

beester
07-14-2010, 06:37 PM

yep, im pretty sure:)

beester
07-14-2010, 06:38 PM

your welcome, and welcome to PL:)

Inching
07-14-2010, 08:27 PM
Just ask high lvl ppl in game. They will usually tell you or PM people on this forum.

laquint
07-14-2010, 09:38 PM
*Tip sell every item that is not pink to the store, the only items you should not sell that are not pink are the high level items such as the items comeing from AO1 or AO2.

KingFu
07-15-2010, 12:31 AM

LMAO! DUH! XD :p