PDA

View Full Version : Where are the anime lovers, u guys been hiding!

Escanor
01-25-2019, 07:34 PM
Which is the best anime from this season? [Q1]

What's your favorite anime overall? [Q2]

Which Manga should be animated ASAP? [Q3]

You should explain WHY, you can't just say it's good cuz yes, lmao.

Supatra.
01-25-2019, 07:37 PM
I like dororo

Enviado de meu SM-J105B usando o Tapatalk

Fahrenheat
01-29-2019, 12:24 PM
Fate/Stay Night.

Communion
01-30-2019, 05:18 AM
One Piece. It is one of the first anime I started to watch, then over-time, I naturally convinced myself to have a go at reading the manga. I wanted to re-live all the epic moments.

I also like Nanatsu no Taizai (I see something relatively familiar about your STS forum account username when it comes to this particular anime), or otherwise known as the Seven Deadly Sins. I've watched the first season 2 times the second, once or twice maybe. I have also read up to Chapter 285 with the manga.

myanime002
02-20-2019, 09:44 PM
My Favourite Anime is Overlord.

https://mangazuki.me/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Everlasting-God-of-Sword.jpg

Escanor
02-24-2019, 06:32 PM
I like dororo

Enviado de meu SM-J105B usando o Tapatalk

Dororo omg I'm watching it too

Escanor
02-24-2019, 06:34 PM
One Piece. It is one of the first anime I started to watch, then over-time, I naturally convinced myself to have a go at reading the manga. I wanted to re-live all the epic moments.

I also like Nanatsu no Taizai (I see something relatively familiar about your STS forum account username when it comes to this particular anime), or otherwise known as the Seven Deadly Sins. I've watched the first season 2 times the second, once or twice maybe. I have also read up to Chapter 285 with the manga.

So muvh respect bro! I'm actually catching up on the manga!

JosephGoebbels
02-24-2019, 09:23 PM
Death note, always!

Remiem
02-24-2019, 10:55 PM
I'm not a big manga reader, but I do love anime! My most recent favorites are Made in Abyss and Sword Art Online: Alicization. But I think Attack on Titan and Deathnote are my all time faves.

Euphemmia
03-18-2019, 05:20 AM
Back in middle school and i high shool i used to watch a moderate amount of anime. I even have myanimelist profile as well. But im not a hardcore tho with only 60+ titles watched. Then i started college and dont have time to do stuffs like that.

For me my all time favorite is definitely Code Geass. I like anime where the role of protagonist is ambigous, like the MC could also be called antagonist, hes an anti hero. And the ending of Code Geass is very amazing. Nobody would have expect that. For manga, my favorite is Akame ga Kill cause its a show where the good guys and bad guys have equal chance to die. No one is safe. But i havent read the later chapters due to college life dont spoil me :o

Bundlos
03-27-2019, 01:11 AM
From this season I'm following: That time I got reincarnated as a slime (it is a feel good anime, must try), Kakegurui s2, Radiant
Fav anime overall: Attack on Titan, One piece, Fairy Tail, K-on, (I think I should stop :p)

tarlan
03-27-2019, 10:25 AM
The tentacle ones are pretty hot

Feo
05-10-2019, 10:16 PM
I think my overall favorite is Code Geass but Overlord is good also. I think the most underrated anime is Record of Grancret war.

avaunt
05-16-2019, 10:17 PM
1) one punch man s2 / kenja no mago / that time i got reincarnated as a slime

2) battle through the heavens/ legend of legendary heroes / soul land

3) soul land 2 / jobless reincarnation / tower of god / god of martial arts / the new gate / gosu / god of highschool / mujang. basically 100% of all the manga i read needs to be animated hehe

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Fiasaria
05-16-2019, 10:45 PM
kenja no mago, tate no yuusha gunjoo no magmel and one punch man: A1

mahouka koukou no retoussei, im currently at volume 26 and have watched the animes 4 times : A2

what mahwa i would love too see in anime style, solo leveling, the scholar raincarnation, i was trash: A3

any of you read wuxias ?

im currently reading perfect secret: the bad new wife is a little sweet. it is a chines romance book with martial arts

vondes
10-17-2019, 12:52 PM

JensenBohren
11-11-2019, 12:53 AM
I'm a big fan of Ultimate Muscle, watched it when it came on back in the day.

I also enjoyed the new Castlevania on Netflix, but for 'better effect' I put the subtitles to English and spoken language to German. Felt more like the old subbed dvds you could rent once upon a time.

iDanzz
12-23-2019, 11:56 PM
You should watch Demon Slayer too. Its really entertaining!

LemonShark
02-28-2020, 10:20 PM
1) one punch man s2 / kenja no mago / that time i got reincarnated as a slime

2) battle through the heavens/ legend of legendary heroes / soul land

3) soul land 2 / jobless reincarnation / tower of god / god of martial arts / the new gate / gosu / god of highschool / mujang. basically 100% of all the manga i read needs to be animated hehe

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
Ive been reading TOG GOH and Gosu on webtoon and YES IT NEEDS TO BE ANIMATED!!!!

Ugon
03-17-2020, 11:34 AM
Talking about manga/manhwa that should be made into series animes is the Solo Leveling and The Tale of Demons And Gods...you guys MUST read these before you kick the bucket !!!

I am a big fan of anime especially the ones with solid story so yeah the old version of HunterXHunter, Steins Gate and Attack on Titian.

Xtylez
03-21-2020, 05:51 PM
Right now, i'm watching Black Clover, even though the animation is "acceptable" is hard to find an anime that makes you feel the same way as Naruto did, that's why i like it, also the original storyline of somebody who doesn't have magic in a world where magic is everything, it's breath-taking.