PDA

View Full Version : Ear candy

Artentreri
11-30-2011, 12:50 PM
Everybody has different tastes in music, and I'm always looking for new stuff to listen to, so I figure let everybody share a little of their favorites. I like a wide range of music, everything from metal to rap to jazz. So what are yours? Some of my favorite bands are:
Meshuggah, Norma Jean, chimaira, rage against the machine, the grateful dead, tool, bring me the horizon, d.r.i., eminem, tech n9ne, aphex twin, sublime, cake, primus, between the buried and me, and too many more to name haha. :listening_headphone

Side note: if you say Justin beiber ( I had to look up his name just now haha) you are banned from pocket legends.:cheerful:

ninjaduck
11-30-2011, 12:55 PM
Deadmau5, Skrillex, Vampire Weekend, Noisia, Bombay Bicycle Club, Nero, Chase&Status, Benga, Skream <3

BTW seeing Skrillex live in 27 minutes 47.1 seconds <3<3<3<3<3<3

Artentreri
11-30-2011, 01:06 PM
Nice, never heard of any of them, but I'll have to check them out. Keep em comin guys.

Sorcererssoul
11-30-2011, 03:08 PM
Justin Bieber :cool:

wvhills
11-30-2011, 03:18 PM
if you like delta blues and bluegrass then I recommend: Robert Johnson, Son House, Bill Monroe, the black keys, black crowe, old crowe medicine show, ralph stanley, Skip James, Muddy Waters.

Since you're into Jazz definitely check out duke ellington, miles davis, and louis armstrong. They are the undisputed masters.

ninjaduck
11-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Justin Bieber :cool:

I hope you die in the flames of hell! aetheism FTW! Just kiddin bro, some people like him, some like him.

You are the eighth person to like him =_=

:-P

Sorcererssoul
11-30-2011, 04:13 PM
I hope you die in the flames of hell! aetheism FTW! Just kiddin bro, some people like him, some like him.

You are the eighth person to like him =_=

:-P
Hahah I dont like him, just reacting on OP's last sentence :)

Artentreri
11-30-2011, 06:40 PM
Justin Bieber :cool: can I get a ban here? Or at least a little common sense? :devilish:

Piosidon
11-30-2011, 07:05 PM
When I first listened to Baby, I thought Justin Bieber was the guy rapping "when I was 13..." Then I saw a music video and I went like Whoa!

Artentreri
11-30-2011, 07:14 PM
First, and only, time I've heard that song was on south park when they kill him.

mugen
11-30-2011, 07:37 PM
Here's some for your ear holes lol
Dimmu borgir, System of a Down, MF Doom, Mindless Self Indulgence, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, Dialated Peoples, Johnny Cash, Wu Tang Clan, Tha Gravediggaz, Krs One, Black Flag, Misfits, Dead Kennedys, Bad Religion, Radiohead

I Can go on and on I love music!

Sent from my 3G Cellosarus using Tapatalk

Artentreri
11-30-2011, 07:44 PM
I love most of those, besides led zepplin. I just can't do it dude. But as far as soad and pink floyd, msi and most of the rest, I freakin love em haha.

Suentous PO
11-30-2011, 08:41 PM
Lately- subtle, sole one, sage Francis, buck65 (gave away 3 hrs of free stuff )
Florence and the machine, old gits, queens of stone age, pj Harvey, germs, restiform bodies, asop rock, low deck, canibal ox, eyedea (rip). Thas me licks lates. I don't need to say the man in black.
- aboynamedsue >=]

YYZ????
11-30-2011, 09:00 PM
Some good lists above. Pandora & Spotify can really broaden your listening pleasure. On spotify today I listened to meshugga, dead kennedys, candlemass, cathedral, The Sword & some Van Halen.

Artentreri
11-30-2011, 09:00 PM
Melvins, mr. Bungle, Keller Williams, further, good ol' g. g. Allen. Craziest man that ever lived. I love pandora, it rocks. Sirius has been lettin me down lately.

Fao
11-30-2011, 09:29 PM
I lose my concentration when I listen to music.........:p

Artentreri
12-01-2011, 12:15 AM
It's the best thing to lose concentration to. Hehe.