PDA

View Full Version : Buff Ebon Sword [PvE]

Crankomaniac
01-26-2019, 09:33 AM
As title say:

1. Buff for more procs because 2-3 charge attack for only ONE Mob is not enough.
-> kinda like proc from TB (Procrate)
Or
-> Multiple hits.

2. Proc against Boss still very Bad.
In generally 7-10 charge attack it only proc once.

3. Many wars are selling these weapons because they are frustrated that they spend a lot of gold/money to get an exclusive lvl 71 weapon that doesn’t work as it should be.
-> Its an endgame weapon but doesn’t feel like once.

Ty for reading.

Bruiizer

supersyan
01-27-2019, 12:13 AM
i was saving for it. its bad? why why

Jairus980
01-27-2019, 12:42 AM
i was saving for it. its bad? why why

1. Low chance proc. Even spirit wins in terms of proc chance
2. Proc Target single enemy

supersyan
01-27-2019, 01:12 AM
i once bought frost bulwark when it came out. but proc sucked. visuals were amazing though. i don't want to buy ebon sword then. thanks

PatD
01-27-2019, 09:08 AM
Yes please make this weapon feel like a real arcane weapon lvl 71, right now the proc is not satisfying enough, need better proc rate/damage

thank you

Marosok
01-27-2019, 12:47 PM
One thing i really dont like about ebon sword is how proc work. Best to see it is in event map. Great example is, when sword proc some crocs in the begin of wave. There are many crocs unharmed by proc with lot of hp. What i really dont like is, when sword proc again, it proc same croc with low hp leaving some crocs with full / a lot of hp unharmed. Better would be for sword to always proc mobs with highest hp near warrior, not those with low hp. We can kill low hp mobs with auto attack or skills.

Cmej565
01-31-2019, 01:03 PM
One thing i really dont like about ebon sword is how proc work. Best to see it is in event map. Great example is, when sword proc some crocs in the begin of wave. There are many crocs unharmed by proc with lot of hp. What i really dont like is, when sword proc again, it proc same croc with low hp leaving some crocs with full / a lot of hp unharmed. Better would be for sword to always proc mobs with highest hp near warrior, not those with low hp. We can kill low hp mobs with auto attack or skills.

I think the event was best indicator that this sword needs a buff to either damage or proc rate. As a user of sword, I can say event was very challenging when trying to proc against single target or small group of mobs much the less the bosses. There were times I would be surrounded by 10 to 12 enemies and sword would take 4 charged attacks to proc. The times when the sword did proc consistently it was very effective at clearing mobs. As far as bosses, the only way to consistently take down the boss was for first two charged attacks to proc while your ultimate was active (which almost never happened). A look at the leaderboard only reaffirms that the only viable weapon for warriors in the event was the ebon aegis. Devs please look at the performance of this sword.

Thewolfbull
01-31-2019, 01:22 PM
It seems to be good in 1v1s in pvp, I think it's better than aegis if against a good player who knows when not to attack aegis.
PvE it's only really for bosses as the stats are good. It procs more if u spam it not charge imo.
Only bad thing about it for me is the proc dmg is a bit low and doesn't get higher if your stats are good unlike other weapons.

Cmej565
01-31-2019, 01:27 PM
I totally agree wolf. The damage from proc should certainly scale with character damage. Imo the difference between charged and uncharged is negligible and currently neither makes this a viable weapon for pve activities.