View Full Version : Is Pocket Legends Better Than Dungeon Hunter 2? YES!

Bronxman2012
11-30-2011, 02:12 PM
Hello, all:

While I have been playing Pocket Legends, my wife was playing Dungeon Hunter 2. What she found was that after trying out my character for Pocket Legends, she prefers this game to Dungeon Hunter 2. So, you may soon see her playing. When a "free" game is better than a paid game, you know you're doing something right. In fact, I tried DH2, and thought there were many things missing from the game. You guys rock!

Admittedly, I am looking forward to Infinity Blade 2 coming out tomorrow, and I do have favorite games of different genres (IB2, Plants v. Zombies, and Fruit Ninja). However, without a doubt, Pocket Legends is the best online multiplayer game on the iPad. I've also shown this game to my nephews, and they are hooked on it, as well.

Keep up the great work, and please extend the crazy XP.

Bronxman.

ninjaduck
11-30-2011, 02:18 PM
woot!

btw everyone who supports STS in the vote gets +8.2 ninjapoints :D

Cascade
11-30-2011, 02:21 PM
Its all in your head. You see a 'free' game and you play it and like it except you end up spending more money on the 'free' game than the paid game. At least most people do. People like seeing 'free' its a certain way to make money slap 'free' on something and people will flock to it AND pay little nickel and dime fees till the nickel and dime fees turn into dollar and dollar fees. STS is smart like that.

Roc
11-30-2011, 03:07 PM
There is also the low-expectation-effect when you see "free". You ready yourself for something terrible then when anything remotely laudable pops up it's like "Holy sock, this is cool!" and you keep playing and playing...:cupcake:

Bronxman2012
11-30-2011, 03:11 PM
Actually, I learned about Pocket Legends through youtube. Time and time again, I saw this as one of the top games for the iPad. Not just one of the top free games, but top games. People continue to rate this in their top 10 games, so I thought I would try it out. I am so glad I did.

Swimmingstar
11-30-2011, 04:07 PM
I just found this game by browsing categories in app market.

Cascade
11-30-2011, 04:09 PM
I just found this game by browsing categories in app market.

Same.

Swords
11-30-2011, 04:24 PM
well of course pl is better in fact its the best mmorpg game on mobile and the web!
dont know why pl aint number 1 in the app store!

Aquilasoul
01-19-2012, 02:08 AM
Yes!! PL are Rock!! You will love it....:cool:

Pinati
01-19-2012, 02:19 PM
dungeon hunters...if its the game im thinking of i couldnt get past the tutorial, so PL is better =P

Twinklaser
01-20-2012, 12:42 AM
Pocket Legends was voted the top 4 best multiplayer mobile game :). IMO way better than many of the large computer MMORG.

Seminyak
01-26-2012, 11:57 PM
all i know is that pl's the best game ive ever played

Bronxman2012
01-27-2012, 11:39 AM
Well, if anything, Dungeon Hunter 3 is terrible, so that company is going in the wrong direction. And any company that names a weapon after me (Bronx Bomber) is A-O-K in my book.

MasterNaora
01-30-2012, 05:37 PM
welcome to both of you! Youll find a lot of rl couples playing pl together. My gf and i are daily players and we've been fortunate to make a lot of good rl friends through here as well.

One of the thing that makes pl so great is that it is continually evolving. Get tired of running maps? Hop to pvp. Need someting different to do, go to ctf. Feeling social? head to bale and chat it up with some new friends. There are always new maps to explore and new sets to chase.

have fun and say hi sometime!

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 05:38 PM
Thanks. By nature, I am shy and introverted, but I will try to say hello.