PDA

View Full Version : New Campaign Idea

zorathorg
11-30-2011, 02:20 PM
I Had an idea for a new Campaign, and im not really expecting it to be made, but again just an idea.

STS has been sticking to the evil things lately, so why not include werewolves, we've already got vampires, and werewolves would look good. Like a cavern, kinda like balefort sewers, but it is werewolf town(ill just call Werecave) it has some new vanities, like werewolve armor for 5-10 platinum, and a vanity helmet like the fangs for 5 plat. Also have like special things like timed events, for example when theres a full moon in realtime, anyone wearing vanity werewolf armor or in werecave, will gain a little boost of some sort, whether it be speed, multiplied xp, or something. I Think something like this would be cool for the next update.

Acecount
12-02-2011, 12:33 AM
Sounds awesome I think they need a place for like level 1-highest level that will create a challenge for your level. So we could combine that with the werewolf thing and that place could suit all levels just an idea hope it gets made though.

Uzikrabd
12-02-2011, 12:42 AM
Yes but all level thing could either overpower or underpower it plus i dont think alot of 60+ want to be running with lvl 1 who might just might think theyre the strongest, ego people not fun lol but liver werewolf idea and armor i would definatly buy,armor might also make dif chars look dif too like bird more canine and hairy,bear more ferocious and canine,mage def more hair and maybe some height and other body features added,would be awesome for one night whenever it is full moon. +99999999 lol