PDA

View Full Version : Munch Mouth supposed to incinerate in event zone?

Spell
01-27-2019, 10:00 AM
i dunno if its a bug or not or if its intended but i hear the incinerate is working in the event zone.

imo it should not work just like banish doesnt work.

if it is a bug people should not be abusing it!

Heieneba
01-27-2019, 10:12 AM
Grimm banish work as well omg o.O Pet work well what a bug.(Sell MM pm)

Perceval
01-27-2019, 10:35 AM
Fix all this and wipe that lb lol

The fate of the bug abusers are up to you.

Flamesofanger
01-27-2019, 10:41 AM
i dunno if its a bug or not or if its intended but i hear the incinerate is working in the event zone.

imo it should not work just like banish doesnt work.

if it is a bug people should not be abusing it!

Isn't incinerate supposed to work against mobs in PvE?

Spell
01-27-2019, 11:05 AM
Isn't incinerate supposed to work against mobs in PvE?

so is banish but they removed that so that this event isnt about banish banish banish.

Oakmaiden
01-27-2019, 11:39 AM
Who cares? Why cant you just enjoy playing the game and quit worrying about everyone else.

Marosok
01-27-2019, 12:13 PM
Grimm banish work as well omg o.O Pet work well what a bug.(Sell MM pm)

Are you certain about Grimm? I tried hero grimm, no banish in 2 runs.

PostNoob
01-27-2019, 12:35 PM
Who cares? Why cant you just enjoy playing the game and quit worrying about everyone else.

Im sure you've stated your frusterations on the forums before. Your response to this is as useless as mine.

shadowronn
01-27-2019, 12:52 PM
It’s good, munch mouth can be worth something now like when it first came out and insta killed in PvP

MasterP
01-27-2019, 02:12 PM
it clearly states in the pet description that it has a "chance to incinerate mobs instantly" which it does.. it doesnt always work.. it works sometimes.. wheres the bug? should we remove banish from sam/sns aswell now? cos you cant read?

PostNoob
01-27-2019, 02:32 PM
it clearly states in the pet description that it has a "chance to incinerate mobs instantly" which it does.. it doesnt always work.. it works sometimes.. wheres the bug? should we remove banish from sam/sns aswell now? cos you cant read?

By your logic, they should allow banish proc from immo to work in the event zone. That way you can have 4 mages using immo and MM. That'd be fair.

The problem is that one insta kill ability was disabled in event zone and other are not. If you ask me, all instas should be removed.

Whats the skill level of relying on insta kills anyways? This event is suppose be challenging, no? Or whats the purpose of it? To see who can insta things the fastest?

Its a oversight on Sts's part if you ask me.

ilmercenario
01-27-2019, 02:44 PM
I see many noobs players answer this post .. if u dont know what are you talking about dont reply to this thread, spacetime studios said banish wont work on event, so if the banish dont work why does incinerate work? It shouldnt work as well inside the event it affected the leaderboard by a lot .. top lb teams used it, so or sts remove the incinerate or all banish pets should work.

slaaayerrr
01-27-2019, 02:44 PM

here:

Hotfix going out now reduces Altar Guardian health again, and makes them all immune to banish.
(from this thread - https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?439935-2019-01-17-Content-Update-(261949) )

Gufugufutwo
01-27-2019, 10:30 PM
By your logic, they should allow banish proc from immo to work in the event zone. That way you can have 4 mages using immo and MM. That'd be fair.

The problem is that one insta kill ability was disabled in event zone and other are not. If you ask me, all instas should be removed.

Whats the skill level of relying on insta kills anyways? This event is suppose be challenging, no? Or whats the purpose of it? To see who can insta things the fastest?

Its a oversight on Sts's part if you ask me.

4 mages with immo staff.. and how to kill boss? lol this event is all rogs, they just HAD to take away banish..

will0
01-27-2019, 10:34 PM
see the LB mostly rogues dominant .... says so much ...

Bundlos
01-28-2019, 02:55 AM
4 mages with immo staff.. and how to kill boss? lol this event is all rogs, they just HAD to take away banish..

CRINGE

#11characters

Maketaca
01-28-2019, 07:34 AM

Switch to ds, ez to kill bosses.

QuaseT
01-28-2019, 08:10 AM
Switch to ds, ez to kill bosses.Not really and solo is impossible with drag for me

Spell
01-28-2019, 10:33 AM
What works for me is ebon staff with lots of boss damage.get the boss to hit u a bunch while proc is up.

Bluehazee
01-28-2019, 04:44 PM
Switch to ds, ez to kill bosses.

Is not easy. I have been able to kill boss with ds saving energize and being lucky enough to proc twice on boss. After ultimate i think is better to switch to ebon, since you probably are surrounded by an army of giant skeletons or big crocodiles at that moment. If no ebon, you need to proc +3 times on boss and also kill mobs, which is really a challenge.
If you use only ebon works too but not easy either, sad having in mind that are very expensive endgame weapons.
You just have to take a look at mage solo lb and see how many mages have been able to kill 1st boss. I know some mages who cant even using ebon weapon or full mire set. Then compare mage lb to other 2 and think...

Maketaca
01-29-2019, 01:05 AM
Is not easy. I have been able to kill boss with ds saving energize and being lucky enough to proc twice on boss. After ultimate i think is better to switch to ebon, since you probably are surrounded by an army of giant skeletons or big crocodiles at that moment. If no ebon, you need to proc +3 times on boss and also kill mobs, which is really a challenge.
If you use only ebon works too but not easy either, sad having in mind that are very expensive endgame weapons.
You just have to take a look at mage solo lb and see how many mages have been able to kill 1st boss. I know some mages who cant even using ebon weapon or full mire set. Then compare mage lb to other 2 and think...

Not easy if you're solo but we're talking about 4 mages with immo staff (in case immo can banish mobs). 4 ds can kill boss easily (especially with ultimate).

Futumsh
02-01-2019, 10:40 AM
Munch mouth incinerate affecting banish immune mobs, and using elixirs after start still being considered pure are both fixed for the next time around.

Abuze
02-02-2019, 02:22 PM
The sad thing is that after each so called bug fix, LBs dont even get cleaned