PDA

View Full Version : This has to stop...!!!once and for all

Gamegrog
01-28-2019, 02:13 AM
Please fix the server there have been a lot of problems regarding the server disconnections.

(my network is fine working)

I was disconnected twice and when I tried to log in back they showed me this...!!!
Not once, not twice now it has been a routine.
Hope you would fix this.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190128/424f0bf1b9ef447718fc246ca38d46f1.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Arsterix
01-28-2019, 02:18 AM
They dont even respond to banned peoples emails , its been a month and no reply to my situation !! , i made thread they deleted it , what kind of support is this !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spctmstds
01-28-2019, 02:20 AM
Playing on a data connection? Sadly, your internet connection is the problem. Check your mobile data setting ~ preffered network. If it is on 4g/3g/2g auto, then change it to LTE or 4g only.

If there is no said option, dial *#*#4636#*#* > Phone information > Set preffered network type > LTE only.

That should fix all the data problems (ofc you need a good signal), but you wouldn't be able to receive calls.

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

Leebazhafe
01-28-2019, 02:20 AM
STS U ARE ONE OF THE TOP RATED LAZY DEVELOPERS OF ALL TIME I PRAY THAT U CONTINUE STAYING ON THE TOP AS LAZY.
but that doesn't mean that u guys stop fixing the game pls value the ppl who pay for this game at least (very few left).
Pls don't kill the master piece.

FIX THE SERVER FIRST...!!!

AND PLS DONT TELL ME THAT ITS MY NETWORK PROBLEM(my network is fine working)

I was disconnected twice and when I tried to log in back they showed me this...!!!
Not once, not twice now it has been a routine.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190128/424f0bf1b9ef447718fc246ca38d46f1.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using TapatalkHey buddy indeed I agree I had this problem lots of times last week where I would DC time once the clock hits an hour and I try other games YouTube it's all working fine no lagg but every hour in AL is kicks me out first saying the servers are down then says check your network........and yes this game is probably the most fine working and good looking RPG game I have honestly ever seen on mobile and on PC cus of how everything works simple great and very flexible game but yes since 2017 the game has started going downfall I just hope sts tries their best even if everything is negative cus this game is seriously the best but they just need to fix some stuff

Sent from my SM-J610F using Tapatalk

Gamegrog
01-28-2019, 02:22 AM
Hey buddy indeed I agree I had this problem lots of times last week where I would DC time once the clock hits an hour and I try other games YouTube it's all working fine no lagg but every hour in AL is kicks me out first saying the servers are down then says check your network........and yes this game is probably the most fine working and good looking RPG game I have honestly ever seen on mobile and on PC cus of how everything works simple great and very flexible game but yes since 2017 the game has started going downfall I just hope sts tries their best even if everything is negative cus this game is seriously the best but they just need to fix some stuff

Sent from my SM-J610F using TapatalkSame bro I did the same it is happening to me now I can't log in
What should I do

Gamegrog
01-28-2019, 02:25 AM
Playing on a data connection? Sadly, your internet connection is the problem. Check your mobile data setting ~ preffered network. If it is on 4g/3g/2g auto, then change it to LTE or 4g only.

If there is no said option, dial *#*#4636#*#* > Phone information > Set preffered network type > LTE only.

That should fix all the data problems (ofc you need a good signal), but you wouldn't be able to receive calls.

Sent from my SM-T231 using TapatalkDude I have a good connection I just watched a video now in YouTube and it's running fine
So that mean everyone using data connection have the problem

spctmstds
01-28-2019, 02:37 AM
Dude I have a good connection I just watched a video now in YouTube and it's running fine
So that mean everyone using data connection have the problem

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using TapatalkGoogle's a big company, thus network providers provide better service for its platforms. Read about net neutrality if you want.

But the underlying problem is that, if your mobile data settings are on "auto preferred network" your connection will change from 4g-2g depending on your signal, this affects you because AL disconnects whenever there is no internet available.

Just check and do what I said, and be open about it. You asked for help, not me.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Gamegrog
01-28-2019, 02:40 AM
Google's a big company, thus network providers provide better service for its platforms. Read about net neutrality if you want.

But the underlying problem is that, if your mobile data settings are on "auto preferred network" your connection will change from 4g-2g depending on your signal, this affects you because AL disconnects whenever there is no internet available.

Just check and do what I said, and be open about it. You asked for help, not me.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk it is on 4g from first itself

spctmstds
01-28-2019, 02:41 AM
Your settings is on "4G only" or "LTE only"?

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Gamegrog
01-28-2019, 04:52 AM
4g only

Flamesofanger
01-28-2019, 06:39 AM
I suggest you change your threads introduction.

Just some advise.

Gamegrog
01-28-2019, 06:46 AM
I suggest you change your threads introduction.

Just some advise.ok should I change the heading
And intro like the lazy part .

Encryptions
01-28-2019, 06:49 AM
Try using a vpn if you have issues with the server, I don't use a vpn because my ping stays around 30-65 on average.

Flamesofanger
01-28-2019, 06:52 AM
ok should I change the heading
And intro like the lazy part .

Yes, that is correct.

Also use lower case alphabets. (No caps).

Good luck.

Gamegrog
01-28-2019, 06:53 AM
Yes, that is correct.

Also use lower case alphabets. (No caps).

Good luck.Tnx man

Flamesofanger
01-28-2019, 07:02 AM
Tnx man

You're welcome :)