PDA

View Full Version : Group and sort items in Inventory

Philofax
01-28-2019, 10:26 AM
Some items are grouped. Like itemname x4. But most are listed in line.
So having like 70 cryo gem or orc puppets or similar which is often in inventory, is listed als single items.

Adding them would make overview more easy and less problematic when trying to find or delete items.

Affects primarily housing items and crafting. But useful in all parts of inventory.

This would improve quality a lot.

It just don't make sense to see Large Incense Fragment x4 and a list of 60+ single lines for Elite Boss Relic (Mind).

I use 4 quick slots but this solves not the main problem in inventory. it just helps for a quick peep of how many damn cryo gems are left.
This brings another thing to light .. those Elixirs from Elite Runner chests all look the same. So in Quick Slot you never know which Elix is on which spot.
Was +30 Damage the first slot? Is +25 Damage Reduction on 2 or was the 60% XP on 2 and so on ...

deathhbringer
01-28-2019, 10:34 AM
+1

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using Tapatalk

marsu4u
01-28-2019, 10:39 AM
I want this and made a thread but was told it would be too difficult to implement

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Philofax
01-28-2019, 11:05 AM
"..too difficult.." ;) .. with this argument a "sell all xx items for xx gold" option wouldn't be there.

sort, search, group, all would be a big improve to the invetory. also a "mark as favourite" would be good.
i am always nervous when mass recycling, not to delete my most precious items by accident. favourites are not
deletable then.

Oakmaiden
01-28-2019, 11:07 AM
The single items are tradable, the grouped items are not.

Philofax
01-28-2019, 11:53 AM
17 Single lined respec rolls are not tradeable either.

So, this can’t be the reason. Or shouldn’t be...

Oakmaiden
01-28-2019, 01:42 PM
17 Single lined respec rolls are not tradeable either.

So, this can’t be the reason. Or shouldn’t be...

Open those scrolls and they go to your satchel, freeing space in your inventory.

PostNoob
01-28-2019, 01:52 PM
They just need to add a "Lock item" option. Would save some heartaches..

Philofax
01-28-2019, 02:07 PM
Open those scrolls and they go to your satchel, freeing space in your inventory.

You are ... Not helping.

Oakmaiden
01-28-2019, 03:31 PM
The open all buton confuses you?

Philofax
01-28-2019, 03:42 PM
No, your argument and false explanation confuses me more.

Just accept that the grouped are not tradeable stuff was wrong and remain
Silent if you are unable to help.

To reply just to make sure you are seen is childish and if you are not supporting
The idea of group and combine, fine. You don’t have to. But don’t try to make a
Fuzz and blame others or ask if they are to dumb to open all items.

Oakmaiden
01-28-2019, 06:11 PM
No, your argument and false explanation confuses me more.

Just accept that the grouped are not tradeable stuff was wrong and remain
Silent if you are unable to help.

To reply just to make sure you are seen is childish and if you are not supporting
The idea of group and combine, fine. You don’t have to. But don’t try to make a
Fuzz and blame others or ask if they are to dumb to open all items.

You are confused if you think my information was an argument. Why? Your angry response shows your level of maturity. If you can’t have a discussion of fact and ideas that includes more than your side, you shouldn’t post here, or anywhere.

PsychoNuke
01-29-2019, 12:43 AM
If I remember correctly Futumsh said this is in their to do list.
Only the untradabale/unstashable items are currently grouped with a counter, for example energy essence. Hopefully they change it for tradable/stashable items before the arlor egg event so it will be easy to trade/stash eggs :)

Jairus980
01-29-2019, 01:46 AM
"..too difficult.." ;) .. with this argument a "sell all xx items for xx gold" option wouldn't be there.

sort, search, group, all would be a big improve to the invetory. also a "mark as favourite" would be good.
i am always nervous when mass recycling, not to delete my most precious items by accident. favourites are not
deletable then.

They can add some codes to solve this by when selecting this group item, after listing in Auc, the group item will reduce by one
Doesn't make any difference if it's not in group or no, in the end listing item in Auc is always one at a time

Philofax
02-18-2019, 07:06 AM
since there is an old new community managing person alive @remiem ... maybe i'll give it a try to push this thread a bit ..

Dadansn
02-18-2019, 07:18 AM
since there is an old new community managing person alive @remiem ... maybe i'll give it a try to push this thread a bit ..

Pushing up an old thread can get you banned on forums, so dont do it anymore.
You're welcome for the push up tho.