PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Idea (Everyone should check this out)

serprus
11-30-2011, 05:29 PM
Let all the players choice there own vanity that was on Daily Deal and Shop at one point or another and allow them to purchase it for 1 day only (For plat or credits).

Fac3bon3s
11-30-2011, 07:42 PM
I like this idea. As I would have enjoyed the opportunity to grab the Rocketeer helm when it popped up.

XxReiReixX
12-01-2011, 03:02 AM
I like this idea. As I would have enjoyed the opportunity to grab the Rocketeer helm when it popped up.
me 2

Zaanaskehy
12-01-2011, 05:27 AM
*thumbs up*

Scoutninja
12-01-2011, 11:14 AM
:o best

Killerade
12-01-2011, 12:37 PM
interesting idea but i wonder if it's gonna follow through because it's gonna ruin the whole "once in a life time grab it while u still can" effect. Thats pretty much the reson why people got the vanities such as riot, rocketeer, silver jet pack, etc. I mean im not against it, i kinda want that riot shield...but at the same time i dont wanna see a lot of rocketeer helm lol

Fac3bon3s
12-01-2011, 05:40 PM
interesting idea but i wonder if it's gonna follow through because it's gonna ruin the whole "once in a life time grab it while u still can" effect. Thats pretty much the reson why people got the vanities such as riot, rocketeer, silver jet pack, etc. I mean im not against it, i kinda want that riot shield...but at the same time i dont wanna see a lot of rocketeer helm lol
I understand. But since the Rocketeer vanity came out and everyone freaked out. There has not been another vanity to come out like it. I have been saving my plat, patiently waiting for another cool vanity helm to come out. And all I've seen since is enhancer deals and pet deals.

serprus
12-03-2011, 12:35 AM
Any devs like to comment on this? :)