PDA

View Full Version : Guild suggestions (please read!!!)

Snowdager
01-28-2019, 08:05 PM
Hi! I’m the Guildmaster of Insane Asylem, and i have a few things I’d love to see added to guilds!

1. Some sort of message board that can hold bigger messages than the guildmotd. (This would be placed in the guildhall)

2. I would love to be able to send my members the link to our guilds forums page so they can see our rules and requirements better, but due to some bad ppl spamming links, you guys where forced to block links in msgs, so if you could lift the block on the guildmotd, so this link could at least be put in the guildmotd, that would be wonderful!

3. Some sort of banner for lb guilds, I think it would put more motivation in guilds to work for the lb, and it would be a wonderful reward for guilds who have worked hard to reach the lb. now I realize that would be allot of banners, and so at first I thought you could just give the banner to the guild masters, but I thought more about it and realized this would be unfair, yes we (Guild Masters) do lots of the work to put guilds on the lb, but it’s a team effort. So if we cannot have a banner, possibly some sort of title for lb guilds? Example:

1st through 15th get guild title written in gold: GUILD

16th through 30th get guild title written in silver: GUILD

31st through 50th get guild title in written in bronze: GUILD

Motherless_Child
01-29-2019, 10:12 AM
Hi! I’m the Guildmaster of Insane Asylem, and i have a few things I’d love to see added to guilds!

1. Some sort of message board that can hold bigger messages than the guildmotd. (This would be placed in the guildhall)

2. I would love to be able to send my members the link to our guilds forums page so they can see our rules and requirements better, but due to some bad ppl spamming links, you guys where forced to block links in msgs, so if you could lift the block on the guildmotd, so this link could at least be put in the guildmotd, that would be wonderful!

3. Some sort of banner for lb guilds, I think it would put more motivation in guilds to work for the lb, and it would be a wonderful reward for guilds who have worked hard to reach the lb. now I realize that would be allot of banners, and so at first I thought you could just give the banner to the guild masters, but I thought more about it and realized this would be unfair, yes we (Guild Masters) do lots of the work to put guilds on the lb, but it’s a team effort. So if we cannot have a banner, possibly some sort of title for lb guilds? Example:

1st through 15th get guild title written in gold: GUILD

16th through 30th get guild title written in silver: GUILD

31st through 50th get guild title in written in bronze: GUILD

Not bad... I was just thinking of something similar....

Maybe like a "guild event" where the top 5 get colored guild titles.... For instance, Guild "The God Pros" (fake name) can have the guild name "The God Pros" be displayed as a "color" (based on leaderboard ranking) when the guild name is choosed as the "title"..... LOL.... Just a "thought" I had...

PostNoob
01-31-2019, 07:00 AM
Message board please!

Azedz
02-02-2019, 01:48 AM
Banners for top 3 guilds for players who have been there for over 3 months, colored titles for rest.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Joeysama
02-09-2019, 03:24 PM
Message board sounds great. :rapture:

Fabulous
02-09-2019, 04:31 PM
Agreed, making it easier for guildmates to connect and interact sounds amazing, plus recognition of the top guilds rather than just a name on a LB not too many people pay attention to. :x

Holygraghm
02-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Yes great idea

SheKnifey
02-09-2019, 05:36 PM
Message board and leaderboard banner are great ideas!

Snowdager
02-10-2019, 06:24 PM
Ty guys for ur support on these suggestions, I really hope sts will implement these into AL, and to everyone else please reply if you agree or have other suggestions or constructive criticism!

championboost
02-19-2019, 02:59 AM
Hahaha saying 1-15(gold) is a little big span :). Maybe so ur guild is barely in [emoji23]
Rarely seeing such naive ppl

Snowdager
02-19-2019, 12:48 PM
Hahaha saying 1-15(gold) is a little big span :). Maybe so ur guild is barely in [emoji23]
Rarely seeing such naive ppl

Someone sounds salty.... and my guild is 12th on lb and it does not have to be 1-15, it could be 1-10. And it’s naive that I’d like rewards for lb guilds? Every other lb has rewards, and I’m not the only one who has asked for this lol, pls don’t comment stuff that’s not relevant to this thread, just post ideas and constructive criticism pls.

Missed
03-04-2019, 09:33 PM
Having a messenger board would be very useful for people.

Remiem
03-04-2019, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the great suggestions! :D I'll make sure they get in front of the STS powers that be.

Snowdager
03-04-2019, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the great suggestions! :D I'll make sure they get in front of the STS powers that be.

Tysm! You are awesome!

Holygraghmm
03-04-2019, 11:42 PM
There is one issue with this , the guilds that have been on top , I dont know this for a fact but I'm sure its possible that they got there because of botting , another thing I was wondering is I wish there was a scoring system to look at regarding what goes into placement in the leaderboard. Thank you

Holygraghmm
03-04-2019, 11:44 PM
Other than the few issues that come with new additions, great idea snow :)