PDA

View Full Version : Guild furniture.

Susanne
01-29-2019, 02:54 AM
Hi. If a player has bought furniture for the guildhall and then at a later date decides to quit the game, does the furniture vanish? I'm not the Guildmaster.
It's just someone told me the furniture goes when a player who purchased it leaves.

Gangsster
01-29-2019, 03:43 AM
Guild furniture you open is bound to your character so even if you leave a guild the furniture follows you and can be used when your in a guild again.

Susanne
01-29-2019, 05:56 AM
I wasn't intending to leave the guild but I need a vacation. Thanks for replying.

arcanefid
01-29-2019, 06:31 AM
The furniture will stay in Guild Hall as long as your character that holds it is a member of the guild. I don't think furniture would disappear if you're inactive, so it should stay there. Huhu.

Susanne
01-29-2019, 07:08 AM
The furniture will stay in Guild Hall as long as your character that holds it is a member of the guild. I don't think furniture would disappear if you're inactive, so it should stay there. Huhu.
Yes..I know that now. I was thinking of quitting the game actually due to, well never mind that now because it's my business. I shall have a small vacation instead. Thanks anyway. Huhu.

Oakmaiden
01-29-2019, 11:12 AM
Dont stay away too long Susie! But do enjoy some personal R&R

Boltmage
01-29-2019, 11:23 AM
Nope, your not allowed to quit!

Hope all is ok?

Take a break, but be sure to come back old friend :D

Susanne
01-29-2019, 12:10 PM
Thankyou Oakmaiden 🙂and Boltie😉. Yes, I'll keep the door open and hopefully I'll be back sooner than later. I think I went a bit over the top by saying I may quit, it happens. I Just have a few things to sort out irl and then a rest to recharge. Take care and catchya when I get back. In the meantime, enjoy the game..it is the best game after all. 🤗

Xxkayakxx
01-29-2019, 02:38 PM
Take care Susie :)
All the best irl ;)

DonnaDickens
11-17-2020, 05:33 AM
I had the same problem but then I updated and this bug passed. I used to often sit up in all sorts of games where you could make your own interior of the house yourself. I remember sitting up all night in Minecraft and just building different houses for myself. I am now a professional designer and work in 3D Max and often take layouts from already created interiors. For example, the most expensive work I sold for 300 bucks and in fact, I did it for about an hour. I just borrowed the furniture design from https://nyfurnitureoutlets.com/living-room-furniture/oversized-chair/filter-blue and even repeated the color of these chairs. In General, sometimes it is very convenient that there are already a lot of different models and there is something to take as an example for their work.