PDA

View Full Version : Guild Quests

Azerothraven
01-29-2019, 02:59 AM
Let's make the game more friendly and interesting with guild challenges and quests. It can be like when a member completes a quest, they can get guild contribution points which will also be like a currency to get furniture, houses, items, eggs, vanity, guild related titles or even ranks within guild etc.

The points can be displayed to the right of the player's rank in guild. So people are motivated to participate in activities and help other players too e.g.
10 points if you help a guildie with a daily quest ( be in same party and map) and the person completing the quest gets 15 points. Both party benefits and maybe like 5k guild contribution points mean you can buy a banner/ 10 elite awaken gems / 25x free rolls on sir spend a lot etc..

This way it will implement all the existing quests and encourge older players to help in new players ( with some sort of reward). This way they can learn and become better friends etc and ultimately stay in al and help the community grow if not then at least try other STS games or upcoming games. This will also help GM's with promotions. It
I can see a lot of short term and long term benefit for this as it will increase the amount of time people will spend on the game.

This can also help with aps etc. Maybe even "pros'" can finally stop afking in town and help newer players now a bit more [not likely haha]

Any thoughts or ideas below ty,
I will update it later to make it more interesting later on

Gamegrog
01-29-2019, 05:47 AM
Let's make the game more friendly and interesting with guild challenges and quests. It can be like when a member completes a quest, they can get guild contribution points which will be like a currency to get furniture, houses, items, eggs, vanity, guild related titles or even ranks within guild etc.

this can also help with aps etc

Any thoughts or ideas below ty,
I will update it later to make it more interesting later onYeah that's a great Idea.
Hope sts implements it.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Xerze
01-31-2019, 01:33 AM
Good ide bro [emoji106]

Sent from my vivo 1817 using Tapatalk