PDA

View Full Version : Did Crazy XP End?

Bronxman2012
11-30-2011, 06:36 PM
Hello all!

Unfortunately, I'm still at work, debugging code, which is not as fun as playing Pocket Legends. I was just wondering if the Crazy XP has ended, or is it still available? I'm writing this as of 6:45 PM, EST.

Bronxman

Paar
11-30-2011, 06:38 PM
Its not ending at all!!! Devs reported its permanant!!!!!:D

Piosidon
11-30-2011, 06:40 PM
"To honor our one year of Android gameplay, we have decided to leave the recent changes to experience in as a permanent change."

blahggart
11-30-2011, 06:40 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?44090-In-Honor-of-1-Year-on-the-Android-Platform-Pocket-Legends-Exp-Changes-Are-Permanent

Bronxman2012
11-30-2011, 06:47 PM
Awesome! And all of a sudden, my ADF work seems not so boring. Looking forward to knocking off work about 9ish, and what better way to spend a couple of hours after 14 hours of coding and debugging than by playing Pocket Legends?

ghost.mw
11-30-2011, 07:49 PM
Did it even start cuz I got no crazy xp

RedRyder
11-30-2011, 08:34 PM
Well, that's just dandy lol. I wouldn't have rushed to 66 and my bird to 65 if I had known. A lot of money blown lol, but oh well, it went to the right place

FluffNStuff
11-30-2011, 09:46 PM
Well, that's just dandy lol. I wouldn't have rushed to 66 and my bird to 65 if I had known. A lot of money blown lol, but oh well, it went to the right place

You've been here long enough to know it would be permanent. Take the one month all campaigns free promotion (original Cinco Loco) or the Big Luck helm. When the players around here like something, STS is rarely in a hurry to shut it down.

BanjoDrummer
11-30-2011, 09:47 PM
Its not ending at all!!! Devs reported its permanant!!!!!:D
Sweet! been worried about it going away!

RedRyder
11-30-2011, 10:09 PM
You've been here long enough to know it would be permanent. Take the one month all campaigns free promotion (original Cinco Loco) or the Big Luck helm. When the players around here like something, STS is rarely in a hurry to shut it down.

Yea because Im able to predict the future. Big luck was never said to be a one time thing (to my knowledge), and the campaign thing was no where near the money loss of this cut in xp. You had people buying elixirs to level up faster before the xp required went back up. You can say that we didn't have to buy elixirs, but if a store offered a child as much candy as he/she could grab until an X amount of time and the store offered carrying carts or bags for the candy for a price, wouldn't they purchase them to gain more candy?

We all thought, new players and vets, that the xp would go back to normal after today. Many went back to abandoned characters and got em caught up, along with getting their mains and more to 66. There has never been this much of a boom of people hitting the elite cap before a campaign even reaches the half month mark. STS knew this would happen, I don't blame them it is a Bussiness after all, but leaving the xp knowing how many elixirs were purchased is just.. Idk. Do something else to celebrate droids pl anniversary. Not this.

Piosidon
11-30-2011, 10:21 PM
Well I'm not complaining on this permanent change. My highest level is a 58 bird

adidaman
11-30-2011, 10:23 PM
Honestly, it's a money making ploy. Think about it for a second. The less experience people need to level=the more characters they will level up=more platinum bought for elixirs and more money spent.

Samhayne
11-30-2011, 10:45 PM
Honestly, the exp change is because it is fun to level up, it is as simple as that. As we add more levels on top of the cake, it becomes more of a chore to slog through what is now the middle. We are lessening the slog and keeping the focus on the fun!

Swimmingstar
11-30-2011, 10:46 PM
Honestly, the exp change is because it is fun to level up, it is as simple as that. As we add more levels on top of the cake, it becomes more of a chore to slog through what is now the middle. We are keeping the focus on the fun!

Yeah, it is fun to level up faster.

RedRyder
11-30-2011, 10:50 PM
Honestly, the exp change is because it is fun to level up, it is as simple as that. As we add more levels on top of the cake, it becomes more of a chore to slog through what is now the middle. We are lessening the slog and keeping the focus on the fun!

Looks to me like you guys are putting the casual aspect back into PL lol :p. please just figure it out ahead of time next instead of leaving us with an imaginary deadline :/

adidaman
11-30-2011, 11:06 PM

Ok Sam you win this one (: I just feel like the game has lost some of the "work for your stuff" appeal like in the beginning. Wasn't trying to offend anyone

Fncrazy
11-30-2011, 11:33 PM
I like the idea, but now u need to give people the option of getting all the vanity pieces. I have a mage without the crown, and if u let me do 100k xp to get it I would. I just started pvp and the vanity bonus has a big effect.

dugantale
11-30-2011, 11:54 PM
I speeding threw levels I am glad they left it like that

dudetus
12-01-2011, 12:17 AM
The crown isn'y required for the big bonus. U just need SoH or CoP with that Fang armor to get that big bonus. Full three give a bit better sparks and only a small stat boost compared to only having 2 of the vanities.

Vapormagic
12-01-2011, 12:22 AM
Yay! Thanks to this thread, I was worried it would be over for good! :)