PDA

View Full Version : Balance Gold Loot

Azedz
01-30-2019, 11:29 PM
Hey all, I might sound noob but please think of this post in an unbiased, logical and economical way.

Since the introduction of gold loot, rich people have been farming a lot of gold. Some players are making 20k within 1 minute or so.

Because of gold farming, gold is devalued. Think about this from real worlds perspective, if people in a country are getting a lot of money, the money gets devalued. This causes the prices of weapons to be sky high.

It would have been fine if everyone was farming gold, but new players only have very little options to earn gold.

Let's compare Gold Farming with Locked farming.

Lock Farming: Anyone could do it with lepre and luck elixir. Other people bought them from you, gold was getting cycled which was healthy for the game.

Gold Farming: Not everyone can do it, requires a lot of money to start doing it, gold isnt getting cycled, gold inflation, unhealthy for game.

There is however also a problem with lock farming, many people have achieved 100% luck, and people also have speedset, this will end up devaluing chests.

I have suggestion to fix both issues:

Gold Loot: Gold Loot dungeons requires special pass to enter.

Main Gold Farming Areas are ESG and Maus.

ESG: 20k-50k Gold/ scale with the highest amount of gold loot in your inventory in each item slot to grant access for half an hour

Maus: Not really sure but u get the point how it works.

Lock Farming: introduce a new luck mechanic, 'Tomb Luck'

As someone has mentioned in a different post, the loot from locks changes every months, they can be opened with gold with very rare drop rate, and If opened with play 2x the drop rate.

Note: This is only to increase the value of gold, and to give new players a better, and fun way of earning gold.

Please give ur thoughts

Peace.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Captainrock
01-31-2019, 12:04 AM
I agree with you but it’s too late for this cuz many players nowadays has more then 100m gold so players with less gold will be at disadvantage after sts implement this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azedz
01-31-2019, 12:05 AM
I agree with you but it’s too late for this cuz many players nowadays has more then 100m gold so players with less gold will be at disadvantage after sts implement this...

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkPeople with less gold get to farm locks :)

PsychoNuke
01-31-2019, 05:12 AM
They should reduce/remove gold farming, and bring back lock/item farming.
Wait... the new heroic pet has 25% gold loot and luck on HB and AA :D

Azedz
01-31-2019, 05:26 AM
They should reduce/remove gold farming, and bring back lock/item farming.
Wait... the new heroic pet has 25% gold loot and luck on HB and AA :DHaha yeah, but my suggestion for lock farming is that there is new type of luck called 'Tomb Luck' only this has a chance to reroll for tomb loots :)

VenomSet
01-31-2019, 06:07 AM
All these posts “its too late for this blah blah”
Its never too late, people

grzena1982
01-31-2019, 09:12 PM
People have spent 50-100m+ on gold sets together with awakes, even if they make 20k a min. it will take them eternity to get their investment back.

And you need to be really lucky to get that 20k+ every 3 min. You average at 11-14k per run with 810gl loot. You get only one map to run (super boring) because for M u need another gear.

Azedz
02-01-2019, 12:40 AM
People have spent 50-100m+ on gold sets together with awakes, even if they make 20k a min. it will take them eternity to get their investment back.

And you need to be really lucky to get that 20k+ every 3 min. You average at 11-14k per run with 810gl loot. You get only one map to run (super boring) because for M u need another gear.U can still farm gold, but u gotta pay a bit of price which scales from the highest amount of gold loot u have in ur inventory for each item slot. Even if u end up making less money by paying the price, but it will increase the value of gold so u end up earning the same worth of gold :)

Shubham
02-01-2019, 07:37 PM

And you need to be really lucky to get that 20k+ every 3 min. You average at 11-14k per run with 810gl loot. You get only one map to run (super boring) because for M u need another gear.

True people have paid but that's an investment which they get back more or less back when they quit farming and sell there set (I am talking about the op GL sets XD) rest wt they make is pure profit xd

grzena1982
02-02-2019, 01:25 PM
U can still farm gold, but u gotta pay a bit of price which scales from the highest amount of gold loot u have in ur inventory for each item slot. Even if u end up making less money by paying the price, but it will increase the value of gold so u end up earning the same worth of gold :)

I just wrote that on average you get about 12-14k with 810gl (your drops are 3-29k), and actually there is only one map to run as this gear is not really adequate to run more demanding maps as you get killed.

I belive that Sts made sure that higher gold percentage owners get lower base drops and effectively make less gold. It difficult to prove it because all drops are random. In the end you could be just super unlucky, right?