PDA

View Full Version : Lyric Moments,

Artemis
11-30-2011, 10:05 PM
A Lyric Moment is when you have REAAALLLLYYY Dumb moments. Named after me because it happens like 10 times a day for me.

Share your past lyric moments!

Mine:
A couple days ago, i dropped my iPod and the screen cracked a little bit. I tried taking a screenshot of the crack and i was very confused on why it wouldnt show up in the pictures, 37 screenies later, el boyfriend noticed and called me a retard. Thats when the lightbulb went on ;)

Cytokinesis
11-30-2011, 10:10 PM
A Lyric Moment is when you have REAAALLLLYYY Dumb moments. Named after me because it happens like 10 times a day for me.

Share your past lyric moments!

Mine:
A couple days ago, i dropped my iPod and the screen cracked a little bit. I tried taking a screenshot of the crack and i was very confused on why it wouldnt show up in the pictures, 37 screenies later, el boyfriend noticed and called me a retard. Thats when the lightbulb went on ;)
i haz no Lyric Moments, i iz too pro except for the time i thought a hotel soap was a fancy chocolate :P

RedRyder
11-30-2011, 10:12 PM
Lyric moment is continuously posting off topic discussions in PL gen disc.

Artemis
11-30-2011, 10:14 PM
Way to forum police :p

Edit: Added a tonguey face. A smiley was too nice and nothing was too mean.

Piosidon
11-30-2011, 10:18 PM
This really happened and I'm not making it up. I tried to get out of a room I was in but the door didn't budge. I kept turning the knob and pushing until some guy walked up and turned the knob and pulled it. I actually felt my face go red.

Kaytar
11-30-2011, 10:35 PM
Looking for my phone/ipod when it is in my hand! Lol I'm sure everyone does this xD:D

Zeus
11-30-2011, 10:41 PM
Lyric Moment in PL.

Trying to buy Boomer's Scimitar of the Rift when I didn't know he was a developer. I think I called him a noob when he wasn't selling it to me. I also remember trying to rip him off for it. Then, somebody told me he was a developer.

Lyric Moment in RL.

I told a girl to go make me a sammich and forgot to tell her what I wanted in the sammich. :/

RedRyder
11-30-2011, 10:47 PM
Way to forum police :p

Edit: Added a tonguey face. A smiley was too nice and nothing was too mean.

Classify it however you may see fit, doesn't bother me.

Lyric moment: when I try to fix a lost cause

Artemis
11-30-2011, 10:55 PM
Lyric Moment: When someone missues the term Lyric Moment.

Artentreri
12-01-2011, 12:11 AM
Easy guys haha. Red dude, why does it bother you if this is posted in general discussion? We're supposed to talk and make merry haha. My lyric moment, not being able to find the off topic section of the forums. Oh yeah, I drove into a house once too.

Zeus
12-01-2011, 09:29 AM
Lyric Moment: When someone missues the term Lyric Moment.

LYRIC MOMENT!!!! Misuses!!! Bahahaha, just because I know it annoys you, lil Sis. ;)

Roc
12-01-2011, 01:44 PM
When I go to brush my teeth but grab my hair brush instead of my tooth brush :redface:

Artentreri
12-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Ouch. "man, these bristols sure are big". Hehe.

StompArtist
12-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Ever since I was born. :(

Artemis
12-01-2011, 06:49 PM
LYRIC MOMENT!!!! Misuses!!! Bahahaha, just because I know it annoys you, lil Sis. ;)

Didnt really bother me :P Your losing your touch!

Nourish
12-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Oh my... I've had a few horrible ones. The only I can remember is looking for the tv remote for like 10 minutes and it was in my hand...

I'll post more as I think of them, tired now so my brains mushy :P

dugantale
12-01-2011, 07:24 PM
When im looking at my phone and run in to a wall

Artemis
12-01-2011, 08:41 PM

Didnt really bother me :P Your losing your touch!

OH. i get it now :p Just had a lyric moment.

plmafiaboss
12-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Was looking for a wire I needed for fifteen minutes. Was getting real pissed when I couldn't find it and I got more pissed when I found it. It was behind me the whole time on the floor... laughing at me :mad:

Bunnyshoota
12-01-2011, 10:05 PM
I get frustrated when PL won't load. Then I realize I have no wifi. "like a noob!

zeusabe
12-02-2011, 07:08 AM
After playing PL for hours, my iPad's battery went from 95% to 10% in other words, I'm running low on batt, and so I decided to call it a night and plugged the charger into my iPad. Following morning, I was pissed because my charger was broke since the iPad didn't charge at all, it was about 8% that morning. I went to the nearby apple store fuming and really exploded at the sales guy since I just purchased my iPad not too long ago. He then asked a set of questions and one basic one really made me think, he asked and I quote "Sir...After you plugged the charger into your iPad, did you check if the other end of the charger was actually plugged into the socket because your charger is working perfectly..." that was one of the longest pause ever before I answered a slow "y...eee...ss of course" before calmly picking up my iPad and say "I'll be back, I have a meeting...". Then it quickly came back to me like a bullet train, that previous night, I just took out the charger from my laptop bag, eyes half closed and straightly plugged it into my iPad...my subconscious probably thought the charger was wireless...dang...

Artentreri
12-02-2011, 02:47 PM
That poor sales rep. Hahahaha.

NECROREAPER
12-02-2011, 04:34 PM
The other day I was talking on the phone and waiting in line at jamba juice. I had already ordered and i went to go pick up my drink but I was holding it all weird so I went to set it down, readjust everything I was holding, and then continue my conversation while enjoying my Power sized Strawberry Dream :) Anyway, I talking on the phone with my right hand and had the jamba in my left arm, so when I set everything down, I picked up my phone in my left hand and the Jamba in my right. WELLLLL.... went to put the phone up to my ear but it turns out I got stabbed by the straw :/

Yes, I though my jamba juice was my phone and tried talking to my jamba juice.... smh fail

Artemis
12-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Another one from the Queen of Lyric Moments :p

At my school, we have an optional elective class called Intro to Child Care. Towards the middle of the year, you get a fake baby to see how you would do as a mom/dad. I thought that was reaaaalllly cool so i decided to take it as a Freshmen. My first day with my baby, i took it to the mall, and it just happened to be a day where like all the hot guys decided to go. Its amazing how much a guy will not talk to you if your carrying around a fake baby at the mall. Didnt even think about it. (Btw the fake baby accually cries, has a recorder so the teacher knows if you mistreated it, and will straight up throw up on you.)

That was part one. I had to go to the bathroom and change my screaming fake babies diaper. I took it to the bathroom, used the bathroom then i began to change its diaper. Not realising, i put my phone in a diaper, and put it on the baby. Didnt notice that i didnt have my phone for like 5 minutes. When i found out, i went back to the bathroom and started screaming at a girl who was in there to give me back my phone. Then my phone started to ring from my babies ***. I appoligized :p

Part 3: After i turned in my baby, i got an F. Why? Because the recorder heard me screaming at the lady and it was "Irresponsible of me to scream in front of my baby."

Robsta
12-02-2011, 06:09 PM
My wife is the queen of these moments
She once asked her sister to stop at the gas station because she (my wife) needed gas.... Yeah she was riding in her sisters car.
This is the best though. My wife puts my son in his car seat proceeds to walk around the car gets in the drivers seat and notices the door ajar light on. So she gets out walks around the car reopens and shuts my sons door. Walks back to the drivers seat and gets in the door ajar lights still on. So she gets out check the passenger side door still on! Gets out opens and closes the truck and the drivers side back door. wtf! The light is still on! Then looks over and her door was the one that was open the whole time. Lmao. I make fun of her about this prolly once a week. And its been a good 6 months now

helpguy
12-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Lol my worst lyric moment is trying to find my iPhone and in talking to somebody on it haha and on pl I tried to buy somebody's pl shield haha it was last year when the first people got them(wasn't on forums then so I didn't know)