PDA

View Full Version : 2019-01-31 Content Update (262141)

TzatOps
01-31-2019, 11:05 AM
+ The Lunar New Year Event runs for one (1) week starting this Thursday! Get cool new vanity items, pets and more!
+ Sheriff Qian of Vardan Valley will appear in towns and ask for help tracking down Kil'Joy the Goblin.
+ Kil'Joy the Goblin stole all of Vardan Valley's items of celebration: masks, firecrackers, red envelopes and Pig Pets!
+ Seek out Kil'Joy the Goblin during the event and loot him for Red Envelopes and firecrackers.
+ You can also complete Sheriff Qian's daily quest to find Kil'Joy to earn an additional ten (10) Red Envelopes.
+ You can spend your Red Envelopes to buy event items from the Sheriff. These include vanity Dragon masks, firecrackers and Wilbur and Timur Pets (not the eggs).
+ Higher level encounters with Kil'Joy mean a chance to loot more expensive fireworks, vanity dragon masks and Wilbur and Timur's eggs.
+ At Level 60 and above, Kil'Joy has a chance to drop the Locked Zodiac Fortune Chest which contains Level 71 Equipment, Level 71 Mythic Lunar Spirit Rings, Level 71 Arcane Weapons and Zhulong's Egg.
+ Zhulong is an Arcane Lunar New Year Dragon pet.
+ Mythic Lunar Spirit Rings provide a Bonus Spirit XP proc.
+ Note: Level 65 Mythic Lunar Spirit rings can be looted from Level 60+ encounters with Kil'Joy (rare drop). Lunar Spirit rings in the Locked Zodiac Fortune Chest are Level 71 (and have better stats).
+ During the Lunar New Year event a limited quantity of Massive Locked Zodiac Fortune Chests (3X Locked Zodiac Fortune loot) will be available in the Store.
+ Fixed 'go to' for several of Woodruff's quests going to the wrong place.

Okey
01-31-2019, 11:07 AM
First

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

danishahmed
01-31-2019, 11:08 AM
Ty!!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Leu
01-31-2019, 11:13 AM
Nice!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

scarysmerf
01-31-2019, 11:35 AM
Im so excited for this one happy lunar newyear :)

Ebereasider
01-31-2019, 11:36 AM
Is Kil'Joy gonna spawn in regular maps like egg-xavier?

Bug
01-31-2019, 12:07 PM
Will there be plat offers soon?

Sent from my Neffos C5s using Tapatalk

Raziast
01-31-2019, 02:14 PM
Looking forward to get at least 2x 'Timur'

THE GOLDEN KING
01-31-2019, 06:56 PM
Will there be plat offers soon?

Give it like another month , they do like 5 plat offers a year and 3 plat sales a year that I’ve noticed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bug
01-31-2019, 07:17 PM
Give it like another month , they do like 5 plat offers a year and 3 plat sales a year that I’ve noticed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkoh sure thanks for the info :)

Sek
02-01-2019, 03:42 AM
Dear Sts, is this game close to a financal break down? Obviously you guys only want to get money - 3 events in a raw where plat is most important - I spent 8000 plat on fiery locked 0 arcane weapon - now you bring for the first time ever arcane weapons back in new chests to make people buy more plats because you nerfed drop rate on Locked fiery?

Honestly, shame on you - would love to have an explaination ... and dont tell me, it is for regulation of market

Thank you for event but no thank you

PatD
02-01-2019, 08:40 AM
Dear Sts, is this game close to a financal break down? Obviously you guys only want to get money - 3 events in a raw where plat is most important - I spent 8000 plat on fiery locked 0 arcane weapon - now you bring for the first time ever arcane weapons back in new chests to make people buy more plats because you nerfed drop rate on Locked fiery?

Honestly, shame on you - would love to have an explaination ... and dont tell me, it is for regulation of market

Thank you for event but no thank you

Loll this event is almost only free goodies, u can get everything for free, u can get that Timur pet very easily by just running map, you can get cool vanity and cool firecracker all for free, i see this as a gift from STS, Thank you very much STS for this really cool unexpected mini event, i really appreciate it!! :)

PS to Sek: No one force you to open locked crate bro, u can get many cool thing this week without spending one single plat!

Gamegrog
02-01-2019, 11:45 AM
Lunar event one of the best event I have seen after a long time.
Ty STS love you guys.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk