PDA

View Full Version : New Loading screen? New UI?

Xerze
02-01-2019, 11:10 AM
When do they update new ui for the game? Its been years and not been change
Hoping that they will change it this year
-sorry for my bad english [emoji14]

Sent from my vivo 1817 using Tapatalk

Antispace
02-01-2019, 11:25 AM
I hope they wont, whats wrong with the current ui?
There are morw important issues right now

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6003 mit Tapatalk

Azedz
02-02-2019, 08:24 AM
I hope they wont, whats wrong with the current ui?
There are morw important issues right now

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6003 mit TapatalkI hope they do, minors things like this make a huge difference, just changing the loading screen is enough :)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Susanne
02-03-2019, 03:29 AM
Noooo. The loading screen is nostalgic. With so many changes there'll be nothing left of the old AL apart from Bjorn. Oh we all know Dorte but she and I never really got on, "Whispers"..she thinks I'm a guy. 😑 and don't get me started on Algernon. Karin seems a bit half-witted, she makes Quimby look like Einstein. I notice it didn't take her long to recover from her loss and she flirts with anyone. No..leave the loading screen alone. Nostalgia is comforting.

Azedz
02-03-2019, 03:33 AM
Noooo. The loading screen is nostalgic. With so many changes there'll be nothing left of the old AL apart from Bjorn. Oh we all know Dorte but she and I never really got on, "Whispers"..she thinks I'm a guy. [emoji58] and don't get me started on Algernon. Karin seems a bit half-witted, she makes Quimby look like Einstein. I notice it didn't take her long to recover from her loss and she flirts with anyone. No..leave the loading screen alone. Nostalgia is comforting.Dont know how to react to this one, I guess I am....impressed xD

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
02-03-2019, 05:47 AM
Gossip Legend XD
Welcome back Susie :)

Susanne
02-03-2019, 07:43 AM
Gossip Legend XD
Welcome back Susie :)
I just couldn't stay away. I missed Bjorn so much, we're an item now. We compare symptoms...creaking knees, clicking elbows and repetitive strain injuries, the list is getting longer.
Actually, I do have a few appointments in the next couple of weeks so keep an eye on him for me. Oh, thankyou for welcoming me back. ☺️