PDA

View Full Version : Good Job STS

InstntAL
02-01-2019, 03:55 PM
I would like to thank you for doing such a good job on arcane legends. We thought awakens were amazing idea and we enjoy it. it brough twinks back completely. and the belts and orb and arcane weapons brought even more people. And when the heroic pets came it felt like everyone was twink. it was amazing. and you never fail to amaze us with all the good you guys do at sts. By taking forged energies out after events i think u inspire people to play more often and continue to run the events with the amazing new vanities in every event. Good Job STS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
02-01-2019, 04:03 PM
Yes very happy with lunar event thanks

Oakmaiden
02-01-2019, 04:30 PM
It’s a fun romp thru arlor and because its free, all can participate! Yeehaw!

Alghost
02-01-2019, 04:49 PM
I would like to thank you for doing such a good job on arcane legends. We thought awakens were amazing idea and we enjoy it. it brough twinks back completely. and the belts and orb and arcane weapons brought even more people. And when the heroic pets came it felt like everyone was twink. it was amazing. and you never fail to amaze us with all the good you guys do at sts. By taking forged energies out after events i think u inspire people to play more often and continue to run the events with the amazing new vanities in every event. Good Job STS

I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not, what twinks? All I see is endgame players and maybe a few 16s here and there but very rare.

But seriously who is “we though awakenings were an amazing idea and we enjoy it” I’m pretty sure that’s why half of AL’s population is gone..., you thought the belts and orb and heroic pets brought back more people to the game???like really are you sure? There’s a reason why we sometimes see the same players in the same map more than a couple times during the day...

IM SORRY I’m not hating or anything like that. I too think sts did a magnificent job on this event and taking out energy kits brought a few old players back to the game, I really do like the redesign on the dragon!

now if only they can implement the vendors to have nice vanities/armors/weapons/pets to next expansion. Something like the gereta village expansion with all those 3 types of vendors.

THE GOLDEN KING
02-01-2019, 05:19 PM
(THOUGHTS)
They have indeed made a breakthrough with this event! I am very thankful for the new content they have given to all of us THE PLAYERS this wasn’t just a mere gift, but a wholesome of HOPE for the game and the players that it shall continue on! What a magnificent event, I am deeply impressed by the team. So far this event has been a good step in the right direction for the year.

Thank you.

(ADDITIONAL IDEA(S))
The only thing I say is missing is more vanities, each one with its own unique aura, color and design. Since 2,000 tokens is easy enough to farm within hours I’d say each vanity should have a price tag of 5k+ the better the aura/design, the more the price. Also, it’s missing some legendary weapons and armor sets.

(GRATITUDE)
Which ever Dev has come up with this brand new idea of an event, I give you my gratitude my friend for you are truly are a gift to the Team.

(CRITICISM)
The only problem I have with this event is there are not enough items in the vendor. I am hoping since this is a small event the bigger ones will have more items to buy from for the future?

(FUTURE EXPECTATIONS)
I am hoping that we will receive new types of events this year instead of the traditional events. Let’s change them up a bit?

Instead of Halloween we could have “Day of the dead”
Instead of Winter we can have “Burning Man”

And maybe add a few new ones in like “Running with the Bulls”
“Holi”
“Lantern festival”
Etc...
just an idea.

InstntAL
02-01-2019, 06:00 PM
pure sarcasm guys yes the event is good but people quit daily bc of awakens and people are raging at them stealing energy it’s pointless.

Gamegrog
02-02-2019, 02:38 AM
Best event that I've seeing after a long time

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
02-02-2019, 02:05 PM
Uh thank god!
Another “AL is dying” thread! Was couple days there was no one.

People quit. Sadly. Luckily other people join game. AL is still a great game imo. Can’t find anything else around (and boy....I’m looking around).
Thanks Sts for the latest 2 events, I enjoyed temple and I’m enjoying Lunar. As many other people are doing.

VenomSet
02-02-2019, 02:46 PM
As you see InstntAL, people are actually enjoying the game :)

Susanne
02-02-2019, 03:43 PM
Well, I was on my break/vacation, not because I was fed up I hasten to add. I have things to meet and people to do, erm I mean, things to do and people to meet in the scary reality world. I just couldn't resist having a peek one evening and saw this event.
Without a moment's hesitation I locked all my doors (I have many doors)..pulled my silk-lined curtains across my leaded glass windows and set my phone to "block all calls" before proceeding to read more.
A pet! A heroic pet up for grabs. I had no choice but to get my character ready and run it around looking for envelopes like a mad thing. I am now the proud owner of a pet pig. 🐖. What's more, I can set off lots and lots of fireworks. It's the kind of event I can work around, nice and steady and it's for all levels.
P.S. I lied about the silk-lined curtains. I honestly don't know why. 🤔

Fyrce
02-02-2019, 03:45 PM
This event is perfect for twinks. Even twinks can get the 2k tokens to get Timur. Go twinks!

Also, convince your fellow players to not hoard billions of forged energies and STS would not have had to get rid of stored forged energies. Go on. You can do it: Police your buddies! Thanks!

InstntAL
02-03-2019, 02:56 PM
As you see InstntAL, people are actually enjoying the game :)

do u think i play the game bc i enjoy it is bc i hate it?

InstntAL
02-03-2019, 02:59 PM
This event is perfect for twinks. Even twinks can get the 2k tokens to get Timur. Go twinks!

Also, convince your fellow players to not hoard billions of forged energies and STS would not have had to get rid of stored forged energies. Go on. You can do it: Police your buddies! Thanks!

maybe they take them out bc they want people to buy plat;) free to play is no more