PDA

View Full Version : Timur

Snowdager
02-01-2019, 11:13 PM
Ok so we all know timur gives 25%gl and 25% re-roll for the happiness bonus, and another 25%gl and 25% re-roll for its arcane ability, well there’s a major downfall to this, the gold loot is useless due to the reroll, if you re-roll, you get less gold, so farming gold with this pet isn’t any good, as you will make more gold without a pet than with this pet, so here’s my suggestion: (Ik this is gonna sound big) add an option to switch between the re-roll/gold loot, almost like the balanced weapons do, so you could make it switch every time you use the arcane ability on the pet. And if you guys won’t do that then please remove the re-roll lol, it ruins the gold loot.

Also the way I came to this conclusion was pretty simple, I have 540%gl (no pet included) and I make 10-20k per run on average in ESG, but using the same set, with the timur pet, I only made 5-15k, (made 4-5k when it would reroll my loot from boss) I tested this out with 10 runs and never made more than 15k with timur, my party I was in quit using timur and I went back to making 10-20k per run.

will0
02-02-2019, 06:18 PM
thanks, looks good pet but not really like what you said not worth 3m in egg... back to my regifter :)

kishore king
02-03-2019, 08:03 AM
Is timur from token is stashable to other acc?

Abuze
02-03-2019, 08:33 AM
Is timur from token is stashable to other acc?

no auto opens once bought with tokens

kishore king
02-03-2019, 09:02 AM
what happens
if i buy that again?

Futumsh
02-04-2019, 04:20 PM
Ok so we all know timur gives 25%gl and 25% re-roll for the happiness bonus, and another 25%gl and 25% re-roll for its arcane ability, well there’s a major downfall to this, the gold loot is useless due to the reroll, if you re-roll, you get less gold, so farming gold with this pet isn’t any good, as you will make more gold without a pet than with this pet, so here’s my suggestion: (Ik this is gonna sound big) add an option to switch between the re-roll/gold loot, almost like the balanced weapons do, so you could make it switch every time you use the arcane ability on the pet. And if you guys won’t do that then please remove the re-roll lol, it ruins the gold loot.

Gold loot and reroll are not related. A loot reroll triggering has no affect on the gold amount.

Abuze
02-04-2019, 04:27 PM
Gold loot and reroll are not related. A loot reroll triggering has no affect on the gold amount.

How come that we get less gold when someone uses the AA or the pets HB?

Futumsh
02-04-2019, 04:31 PM
How come that we get less gold when someone uses the AA or the pets HB?

As I just said, you don't.

Paulmarskie
02-04-2019, 06:58 PM
what happens
if i buy that again?It will say "You already had the same pet"

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

Paulmarskie
02-04-2019, 07:00 PM
As I just said, you don't.Futumsh? Can you please kindly explain your point? As of the post has explanation please explain yours too so that we can understand what you're talkin' about. Thanks!

PostNoob
02-04-2019, 08:18 PM
Ty Futu for your answer. You will have to do alot more runs than 10 to get consistent data. Do runs by the hour and check those numbers.

Even then, if you have 500gl+, your only talking like a 5%increase or less from his HB.

Paulmarskie
02-04-2019, 08:42 PM
Ty Futu for your answer. You will have to do alot more runs than 10 to get consistent data. Do runs by the hour and check those numbers.

Even then, if you have 500gl+, your only talking like a 5%increase or less from his HB.I have 500gl

Before the event I can loot about 13k-18k when good drop and 2-7k when bad drop
Can also make millions in hours

When the event came i loot about 600g-4k normal drops (most of the time), lucky drop (15k-20k)

Tried diff. Runs with other players as well, run with full timur and run with non timur.

Pure Timur Farm : 1hr = 130k
Non Timur Run : 1hr 370k

I cannot prove this because it is a run with different player. Different players=Different playstyle, Diff. Playstyle=Diff. Run speed, we are also waiting for others opinion.

Snowdager
02-05-2019, 10:59 AM
I also was not just basing this on 10 runs, I had lots of others tell me the same thing, and if re roll has no effect on gold loot, then was the Gold drop in ESG nerfed? I have noticed everyone’s claiming they loot less now...

Scary
02-05-2019, 04:45 PM
The thing about ESG is that Gold drop there is variable which means it is inconsistent. I ran with 650% GL and my average gold drop was 12-15k, there are times id drop 20k Gold maybe 1 every 5-8 runs, there are times where gold drop was also 2-5k maybe 1 every 3 runs. I dont run GL maps anymore. But if you want to do some testing, test in deep marsh. Ive heard gold drop there from bosses is like the old hydra map which is consistent

Paulmarskie
02-05-2019, 07:12 PM
Maybe It is nerfed -_-

Marosok
02-06-2019, 06:42 AM
Maybe It is nerfed -_-

There are always changes to % gold loot, when something new with % gold loot is released (timur). That is fact.

crizsimple5
02-10-2019, 01:14 AM
Why i can't buy another timur ? Its say "you already have same pet" but i see in auction there's a player selling a timur egg. How that just happen ?

Ebereasider
02-10-2019, 05:14 AM
Why i can't buy another timur ? Its say "you already have same pet" but i see in auction there's a player selling a timur egg. How that just happen ?

The tradeable egg can't be bought from vendor. The egg is a rare drop from Kill'joy on level 60+ maps.