PDA

View Full Version : Searching for some old friends

Communion
02-02-2019, 09:05 AM
Hi does anybody have the following users on their friends list of any character?

Poklops
TheOnlyMinh
Onakriboz
Boombearxx
ToiletHero

Jetjadejaguar

Please send a screenshot of them on your friend list if you do :D
I think I have them all on one of my characters, but I wonder if anybody out there is their friend as well(?)

Communion
02-05-2019, 12:52 AM
Not one person, ot of the 70 that have so far viewed this post knows of my old friends :C:concern::emptiness:

I guess you could say that this thread was a bit of an experiment, in a way.

TheUnity
02-05-2019, 04:57 AM
I've remembered these name poklops,boomberxx, toilethero long time ago and the others not have. poklops maybe still around but wasn't sure.

Communion
02-06-2019, 01:23 AM
I've remembered these name poklops,boomberxx, toilethero long time ago and the others not have. poklops maybe still around but wasn't sure.

Poklops wore the toad tiara and looked pretty colourful, was mostly seen in runs during the Humania expansion.

Boombearxx* is also my old friend's new username which he changed it to, after the others had already quit and I was left alone (shortly after, I took a few couple years break from PL). Anyways, Boom changed his username pretty recently, which was around 2015... which is already 4 years ago... um.

Haha, Toilethero had already quit PL, but after Poklops quit (Poklops quit playing way before any of the others did, so Idk how you were truly able to encounter him) you could see Toilethero standing in Humania for some time, before logging off.

Yeah, it's quite unfortunate though.

P u r e
02-09-2019, 04:47 AM
I remember the onikriboz name, have seen him in a while.

Superswice
02-09-2019, 04:40 PM
I remember “poklops” was a good friend of mine used to call him pop back in the day. Also remember “mihn” I haven’t seen him since 77 cap

Communion
02-09-2019, 05:06 PM
I remember “poklops” was a good friend of mine used to call him pop back in the day. Also remember “mihn” I haven’t seen him since 77 cap

Wow! Theonlyminh quit PL for good because he became really busy with real life matters. Found a bird to take care of!

Devaux
09-09-2020, 12:05 PM
pok is still active