PDA

View Full Version : About timur

Shakes
02-02-2019, 08:07 PM
Can somone tell me is heroic pet like timur affected by any sort of luck in game when looting him?

will0
02-02-2019, 08:39 PM
all here on the timur review, not that great free pet .... back to re-gifter....

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?441256-Timur

Shakes
02-02-2019, 09:00 PM
all here on the timur review, not that great free pet .... back to re-gifter....

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?441256-Timur

I meant luck about looting him ^_^

will0
02-02-2019, 09:05 PM
not looting timur if you read carefully ... review is about good loot (GL) how bad is re-roll on timur.

Luck reroll another thing .. :)

Shakes
02-02-2019, 09:36 PM
not looting timur if you read carefully ... review is about good loot (GL) how bad is re-roll on timur.

Luck reroll another thing .. :)

I know but that wasnt my question xdd. It was if i use hisha, luck elix, arlor ring and fob will i have more chance to loot timur

Ebereasider
02-03-2019, 01:01 AM
From as many people as I heard, they said Timur dropped normally, not on re-roll. Though that doesn't prove anything... :confusion:

Tsuchii
02-03-2019, 02:52 AM
Heroic and vanity quality things don't re-roll.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Idly
02-03-2019, 02:53 AM
Mine didn't reroll, but I'm still running with luck elix. Would be nice if drops and luck effect were made clear prior to events starting.

Ebereasider
02-03-2019, 02:58 AM
I know but that wasnt my question xdd. It was if i use hisha, luck elix, arlor ring and fob will i have more chance to loot timur

Btw, you already looted 1 on first day, now give others a chance :p

Agnes
02-03-2019, 03:13 AM
Reroll works up to legendary as I know. So you cant roll for mythic arcane or heroic.

Ebereasider
02-03-2019, 06:27 AM
Reroll works up to legendary as I know. So you cant roll for mythic arcane or heroic.

That's not correct, you can reroll even mythics & set items. Here's how it works:

The process starts with the initial pull of 1 item. This will be known as “the item you’re supposed to receive”. Once that item is pulled, if you have a luck elixir and it procs, the item is rerolled accordingly:

If the item you’re supposed to receive is Common, Rare, or Epic
At these rarities, the luck elixir will go back into the Loot Table, choose the next highest rarity (Common => Rare, Rare => Epic, Epic => Legendary), and randomly give you an item from that rarity. You are guaranteed to go up 1 rarity if the Luck Elixir procs in this situation.

If the item you’re supposed to receive is Legendary, Mythic, or Set
At these rarities, the entire Loot Table is rolled again (just like the first pull) and you will receive the better item out of the 2 pulls.

Example 1:
Pull 1 – Legendary
Pull 2 – Epic
Player Receives: Legendary

Example 2:
Pull 1 – Legendary
Pull 2 – Mythic
Player Receives: Mythic

This is equivalent to killing the enemy a second time and taking the better loot that drops, giving you 2 chances at the item you want!

If the item you’re supposed to receive is Arcane
Congratulations you’ve just gotten lucky enough to loot the rarest items in the game! We won’t even bother rerolling because you already have the best. Also don’t play the lottery for a few days as your luck has probably run out.
Btw, I don't think there was any heroics or vanity items in Loot Tables when it was posted. So no clue about what happened when those are included.

kishore king
02-03-2019, 08:01 AM
Is Timur is stashable to other account?? anyone pls reply fast

itswiiz
02-03-2019, 09:07 AM
The Timur "egg" is stashable and tradable. But the one which u get from vendor is bound to your account.
Is Timur is stashable to other account?? anyone pls reply fast

Sent from my Nokia 2 using Tapatalk

Dumatized
02-03-2019, 09:09 AM
Can timur drop in gy maps? Pls enlighten me

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

kishore king
02-03-2019, 09:17 AM
Bound to all characters to the account or only to that character
??

Shakes
02-03-2019, 10:13 AM