PDA

View Full Version : NumPad Skills for the PC

Otukura
12-01-2011, 01:35 AM
DISCLAIMER:
From the ToS

* hacks, modifies or otherwise makes use of cheats, mods, automation software (bots) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the game experience; I don't really consider this breaching that, anyone with a gaming mouse/keyboard/nostromo like thing can achieve the same thing, with almost no effort. You can't prevent it, and other games who have the same words in their ToSs don't consider this bannable.
================================================
That aside, I didn't think PL would do it, so I ended up changing it... it's an .exe file(windows only, sorry!), and will have your bottom 3 rows of skills bound to the numpad. Made it much easier for me, still hard in PvP b/c you no longer have a hand on the mouse to scroll around.(doesn't seem to be anyway to speed up turning with q and e :/)

To exit it, find your little tray on the taskbar(default is bottom right), and right click on the big white H in the green box. Click exit. Your numpad will be acting funny until you do that.

If you guys want to download it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cjs37lt8sj3dzxc

I have an emote script working if anyone wants that, you need to be running PL at 1600x1200, and have it centered on your screen for it to work. Goes:

uiop[
jkl;'
nm,./

For all the emotes

======================
18 downloads and one reply. Not sure whether to be happy or sad...

NECROREAPER
12-01-2011, 01:39 AM
I was hoping this would've been implemented natively but it seems that you gotta tweak it a little :/

I was sorta disappointed that the number pad wasn't hotkeys for skills :(

Otukura
12-01-2011, 01:51 AM
Now it is :D Laptop = no battery, I think I'll try to get numlock, *, and / as hotkeys for the top four skills. They're +,8, and 4, right?