PDA

View Full Version : New Players and Killjoy.

Susanne
02-03-2019, 07:31 PM
Whilst visiting Windmoore I noticed a few new players had deaths on their kdr. My suspicions were aroused, so I decided to create a new character and take a stroll through Brackenridge. My character died three times thanks to Killjoy. It was awful, I couldn't even take the quests..he was popping up at the bosses too.
Brand new players won't know that Killjoy is part of the event and he certainly lives up to his name at that level. He's far too difficult for new players. 😑

marsu4u
02-03-2019, 07:36 PM
Whilst visiting Windmoore I noticed a few new players had deaths on their kdr. My suspicions were aroused, so I decided to create a new character and take a stroll through Brackenridge. My character died three times thanks to Killjoy. It was awful, I couldn't even take the quests..he was popping up at the bosses too.
Brand new players won't know that Killjoy is part of the event and he certainly lives up to his name at that level. He's far too difficult for new players. [emoji58]Lmao, what are these new players you speak off?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

coffee
02-03-2019, 07:45 PM
Can you imagine just starting a new hadcore he spawns rip ur dead. :(

Susanne
02-03-2019, 08:17 PM
Lmao, what are these new players you speak off?

Erm..the ones I saw in Bracken oh sarcastic one. Just have a look if you don't believe me. Yes, there are new players and they should be allowed to pass through Bracken without being molested by Killjoy, the potions aren't cheap you know. There were three of us and we all fell prey to him. Victims! That's what we were. I heard the screams and realised it was me who was screaming! I couldn't even stop to rescue Dorte from the torturous goblin's tickling stick. Serves her right for getting captured if you ask me..I have a sneaky suspicion she likes being tickled. 😑

Encryptions
02-03-2019, 11:14 PM
I think Tap Joy has something to do with this. First not giving plat now killing people.

marsu4u
02-04-2019, 12:58 AM
Erm..the ones I saw in Bracken oh sarcastic one. Just have a look if you don't believe me. Yes, there are new players and they should be allowed to pass through Bracken without being molested by Killjoy, the potions aren't cheap you know. There were three of us and we all fell prey to him. Victims! That's what we were. I heard the screams and realised it was me who was screaming! I couldn't even stop to rescue Dorte from the torturous goblin's tickling stick. Serves her right for getting captured if you ask me..I have a sneaky suspicion she likes being tickled. [emoji58]Lol

Xxkayakxx
02-04-2019, 02:28 AM
My level 54 Hc toon died on Kil’joy the very first day of event :(
Didn’t had the time to run, he appeared, look at me, one shotted ......
I was doing my dailies in SG and didn’t thought about event.
My bad.

Susanne
02-04-2019, 04:28 AM
My level 54 Hc toon died on Kil’joy the very first day of event :(
Didn’t had the time to run, he appeared, look at me, one shotted ......
I was doing my dailies in SG and didn’t thought about event.
My bad.

Awww. I have a HC and glad I didn't have the time to play on it. I usually do when I'm bored so mine would have died too. I don't like him, he reminds me of someone but can't remember who. Ah..it's just come to me. Reminds me of the person who made off with my Lep a few years back. Also reminds me of the person who borrowed 2m and disappeared. Now that was my bad for trusting I suppose.

Uiss
02-04-2019, 06:46 PM
I have only one thing to say: do not start a HC this week. I tried and it goes very bad XD