PDA

View Full Version : Sts I need your Email Reply

Pvonix
02-04-2019, 03:22 PM
Gosh I’ve waited more than a month for y’all to reply my banned report and till now no reply? And I’ve posted this jn and y’all removed it? Y’all have the time to remove discussions here but do not have the time to reply our email?? Cmon man just kindly reply the email gosh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostNoob
02-04-2019, 03:29 PM
People be wanting to get exposed and forum bans today it seems :o.

Gl if your legit, shame on you if not.

Captainrock
02-06-2019, 05:28 AM
You will get unbanned soon if you haven’t done anything wrong if not then you will remain banned as well as you will also get forum banned.

Pvonix
02-06-2019, 09:21 AM
You will get unbanned soon if you haven’t done anything wrong if not then you will remain banned as well as you will also get forum banned.

Thxs

Xxkayakxx
02-06-2019, 09:35 AM
I remember someone from Sts said once that they don’t invest time on responding on clearly-at-fault people.
Take also in account that sending many emails bring you at the beginning of the list each time.

Gridlock140
02-09-2019, 02:39 AM
I remember someone from Sts said once that they don’t invest time on responding on clearly-at-fault people.
Take also in account that sending many emails bring you at the beginning of the list each time. I only sent 1 email and haven't heard from them in almost a month 🙃