PDA

View Full Version : Competition for names

Scary
02-05-2019, 02:35 PM
Are you sick of your name?
its jibberish and doesnt make any sense. Maybe its too long.

Im holding a competition and the prize is ign - Party (not cool enough for you?)
this is a part 2 of 4 name give away Im doing. In the video there is a sneak peak of the third name
100% guarantee 4th name is and will be more 100 times better than 3rd name.

Click the link below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKZqwuokiEM

How this comeptition works:
Comment the video, you can comment as many times as you like. your comment is your ticket to win.
I will only run this competition once I hit 125 subscribers.

How to win:
The person whos comment is matched by RNG wins - If there is 80 comments and RNG is 77, the 77th person to comment since video started wins.

Ofc Ill need your contact details afterwards, No! i will not be sliding in your DM.
I found out its againts TOS to give you the account, so I need to delete the name in order for you to get the name.
I need your contact detail so we can chat in real time. so when i delete the name, you are the first person to take it.

Good luck

VenomSet
02-05-2019, 02:41 PM
I think this is not against ToS, but I’m not entirely sure tho

wangkj
02-05-2019, 02:48 PM
I think this is not against ToS, but I’m not entirely sure tho
giveaway names are allowed however trading or selling names is not allowed

Scary
02-05-2019, 03:07 PM
giveaway names are allowed however trading or selling names is not allowed

Was told if I give the account holding the name is againts TOS, Can a dev confirm for me please

If so ill just delete name in order for the winner to get the name

Abuze
02-05-2019, 03:22 PM
Was told if I give the account holding the name is againts TOS, Can a dev confirm for me please

If you simply delete the IGN it shouldn't be an issue, Zeus did the same a while back.
Just be careful when deleting the IGN to give to the winners, some might use third party methods to try and steal the IGN.

Dragonsalt
02-05-2019, 05:13 PM
Good luck everyone!

shadowronn
02-05-2019, 11:52 PM
What if someone wants to sell his IGN and is using a contest as a cover to look innocent ? How would STS find out?

Avaree
02-06-2019, 07:19 AM

It is indeed against the TOS to give an account away.

Xxkayakxx
02-06-2019, 09:15 AM
What if someone wants to sell his IGN and is using a contest as a cover to look innocent ? How would STS find out?

If you ask Alexa or Google Home “do you work for Spacetime Studios?” they suddenly turn off!