PDA

View Full Version : Add new aps

Willl
02-06-2019, 11:38 AM
Title says it.. I want more aps. If you agree with it you can say which kind of aps do you want to achieve or that you want to be added to total aps.
I d start with:
Kill 1000 ashera bosses/10k nightmare mobs.

Complete hauntlet in 45 seconds
Complete shuyal arena in 1.30 minutes

Set a time for each elite map timed and +50 ap for each map completed within time settled (not hard as lb records, required some sync but not fully speed set items gears)
Complete nightmare raid in 4 minutes
Complete lord fly orrick raid within 3 minutes
Complete hydra's bog raid within 2.30 minutes
(Not sure if timers settled for raid are correct, actually idea is what matters..tell if u like it).
The idea is to put timed runs into aps but they must not be hard as the lb scores.

Kill all deepmarsh bosses together (achieveble only once all altars can be summoned).
And you, what do you want to see?

(Hope not gonna get killed to have posted it in general doscussion and not in suggestion thread ;-;)

Ah forgot 200 pet aps but I guess sts already planned it.

Yeh
02-06-2019, 12:21 PM
Some kind of planar tomb aps would be nice. like boss kills there too.. maybe an elite version

Abuze
02-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Watch them end up adding 200 pet AP again right before season ends :)
+1 for adding new aps but not this season

Thewolfbull
02-06-2019, 12:44 PM
I would like some more useful aps like crafting a set of armor like the glintstone set that has a good proc. Something like the tanks 3x axe or rogues trap stuns. No more of these 500 -1k+ bosses/mobs that don't give anything in the end please.

Idly
02-06-2019, 01:03 PM
How about some good deed aps?

* Help 1000 new players to Kraag*

*Gift 10m gold (total)*

*kill Hydra 100x with warrior in party*

Nice to reward good people and make the bad ones do something decent too xD

Abuze
02-06-2019, 02:02 PM
*Gift 10m gold (total)*

How to increase beggars in Arlor

Idly
02-06-2019, 02:05 PM
How to increase beggars in Arlor

Haha yeah, I was thinking that whilst typing... Maybe not the best idea that one xD

Xxkayakxx
02-06-2019, 03:43 PM
Whatever aps is good :)
I really like all the ideas in this thread. I add couple:

Level up a spirit equip piece from 1 to 50 (purchasing it doesn’t count)
Craft 500 murkstones.

And....because I have serious mental problems:
- report 1000 people
- beg 1000 times
- get muted 1000 times
- spam in town 100 times without getting interrupted
- laugh (emote) 1000 times in a row
- delete an Ebon weapon from inventory
- send a :) in private message to 1000 different toons
- reach 1000 in friendlist
- time-freeze 1000 mobs with clock mastery (for mage, get your favorite for rogue and war)
- drop 1000 locks
- buy 9999 potions 100 times. From 0 potions (idk why but this made me self-laugh)
- drop 1000 copper chests (I suggest to introduce unlucky items specifically for this aps)
- kill 1000 people in brawl area in swamp.
- change 50 pets in 50 sec
- feed your pet 1000 times
- play with your pet 1000 times
- reach plat tier in 1 event
- be promoted in your guild (.......who knows me will laugh at this one XD)
- forget about this list 1000 times

Willl
02-06-2019, 03:49 PM

Craft 500 murkstones.

- report 1000 people
- beg 1000 times
- get muted 1000 times
- time-freeze 1000 mobs with clock mastery (for mage, get your favorite for rogue and war)
- drop 1000 locks
- buy 9999 potions 100 times. From 0 potions (idk why but this made me self-laugh)
- drop 1000 copper chests (I suggest to introduce unlucky items specifically for this aps)

You will be ok.....in paradise kay xD

Willl
02-06-2019, 03:54 PM
Watch them end up adding 200 pet AP again right before season ends :)
+1 for adding new aps but not this season

Why not now? We all maxing aps..but I d like to see who rush to complete new ones too to be on the top, don't you? Ik the hard work needed just saying =)
R.I.P about 200 pets before season ends thinking same x)

Willl
02-06-2019, 03:56 PM
I would like some more useful aps like crafting a set of armor like the glintstone set that has a good proc. Something like the tanks 3x axe or rogues trap stuns. No more of these 500 -1k+ bosses/mobs that don't give anything in the end please.

Yes to the set nice idea!

|Ares|
02-06-2019, 04:07 PM

Craft 500 murkstones.

- report 1000 people
- beg 1000 times
- get muted 1000 times
- drop 1000 locks

>serious mental problems
>haha I will post some stuff that doesnt make any sense > me crazy

fatmaek
02-06-2019, 05:35 PM
Hi guys

Thank you for thread.. appreciating useful proposal

Some maps really dead after nerfing some of its gold drop or so

Will be really great to make it alive again for aps

Like 500 / 1k fly lord orrik
500/1k hydra
500/1k time keeper bosses ( that map been dead since introduced ... players face really hard time to find runners for finding aeren - one of the evusive bosses ... because the hardness of map.. and no attracting reward from running it)

Ofc plus previous proposed posts like
200 pet aps
Gear craft aps
Lvl spirit gear to top 50 ( purchase not included)
Planar tomb elite or like 500/1k bosses .. is good idea too ...to revive these forgotten maps

Thx in advance

Fatmaek

Fightbeast
02-06-2019, 07:52 PM
Please no more 500 - 1k bosses. I ll agree unique achievements like the OP suggested might be actually good but those useless grinds are not really worth it and not everyone plays the game 24/7 killing the same boss a thousand times with nothing to gain from it(also not everyone bots their aps's). Make aps something unique and wonderful to achieve, not get sleepy over.

Avaree
02-06-2019, 07:59 PM
- 20 to raid elite aps. They should of been added at start of the season.
There already APs in deep.

I'd rather see things implemented in such ways botters could not use a program to 24/7 farm pve kills in hauntlet, and easy elite APs. Why not make the hantlet like the story dailies. One pass only. sorry timed runners for the suggestion. Many players legitimately earned their kills, easily seen by their kdr. The botters soon own the LB.

PsychoNuke
02-06-2019, 11:10 PM
-1 for Timed APs.
-1 For APs for previous conent
-1 For Pet APs, 150 is enough. Its not an achivement if Zavier is going distribute all type of eggs to everyone. It only felt like an achivement when egg farming was a thing, and recoloring pets was NOT a thing.

We need more APs that promotes team work, gathering and crafting items/gear.

PsychoNuke
02-06-2019, 11:18 PM
I'd rather see things implemented in such ways botters could not use a program to 24/7 farm pve kills in hauntlet, and easy elite APs. Why not make the hantlet like the story dailies. One pass only. sorry timed runners for the suggestion. Many players legitimately earned their kills, easily seen by their kdr. The botters soon own the LB.

IMO the best solution to this will be to reset pve kills for everyone every season. Disable PVE kills from tombs and only enable PVE kills on the maps of the player's level.
This way the competition will be fair every season and people wont be able to bot easily because the content of the same level is usualy tough to solo.

Bundlos
02-07-2019, 02:44 AM
Agree with OP that we need new APs. I would like to see some aps that are not similar to the ones we already have, story progression kind maybe or something that involves crafting equipments, etc. I don't want to see 500/1k bosses though. It is the most boring and monotonous APs for me.

Leu
02-07-2019, 04:52 AM
IMO the best solution to this will be to reset pve kills for everyone every season. Disable PVE kills from tombs and only enable PVE kills on the maps of the player's level.
This way the competition will be fair every season and people wont be able to bot easily because the content of the same level is usualy tough to solo.Hell no, ppl took months or even years to get high pve. Some are using bots but the majority isn't. It's exactly as if you were saying reset all the 500/1k boss aps cuz some ppl used bots on low lvl maps. That would be ridiculous honestly.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Leu
02-07-2019, 04:54 AM
Please no more 500/1k bosses xd it's an absolute pain in the ***. Anything beside that would be fine. I totally agree for new crafted sets, that would be niceeee

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Gaprisha
02-07-2019, 05:00 AM
How about adding pet group aps similar to the old ones like panther pride, hoof hunter and such to new maps with new pets. It can be such that its not tradable but stashable and eggzavier doesnt drop them. In this way theres something to look forward to rather than just plain mobs and boss aps.

+1 to crafting aps
-1 to timed raid or any timed runs for that matter.

Gaprisha
02-07-2019, 06:04 AM
This way the competition will be fair every season and people wont be able to bot easily because the content of the same level is usualy tough to solo.

The only reason pve kills is an issue is because of the lb. So rather than resetting the current overall pve kills counter, we should have another counter for pve kills earned during the particular season which counts towards determining a players position on lb, resets every season but gets added to the overall counter which has no effect on anything other than knowing who are the "old/experienced players" in that sense.
Besides that, I agree that the kills should should only count on maps of the players lvl. As for hauntlet, kills need to be disabled there >_>

Willl
02-07-2019, 06:20 AM
Thanks for all the feedback.

I want clear tho that aps are not necessarily a must to be completed, and not only top players wanna complete them. Please keep thread related to aps topic as title says, pve kills its other topic..you can make other threads about it. From what I see pve kills problem pop up for lb players, you can make other thread about it tho as already happened..and it ended in a drama xd. Here we discussing about which new aps we wanna see, please follow that unless it became a messy topic where sts will just ignore it (I guess) xD. Seems we all agree on a crafting set ap, maybe to lv up a spirit wep from lv 1 too xD. Imo raid timed aps would look interesting but if u dont like to see ok np xd what else u would like to see?

Avaree
02-07-2019, 07:57 AM
Implementing more 5k-10k mob 500-1k boss kills could turn away new players.

APs alone now will not allow first year player achieve player lb.
This could detour new players who play games to achieve LB

No spirit sets/gears lvl APs
This would be old content. Its should be started at the start of a new seasons.

+on APs for pet groups &
+ on seasonal pve kills suggested by Gaprisha.

Allow players to keep their over all life long AL kills. But only allow the current seasons kills reflect on the LB.
Allow only kills to be recoded on the maps that fit the players lvl.

Crafting APs is also a great idea.

Account (active) age APs could be something to look into for an entirely seperate player LB. Its already included in guild ranks .

PsychoNuke
02-07-2019, 08:46 AM
The only reason pve kills is an issue is because of the lb. So rather than resetting the current overall pve kills counter, we should have another counter for pve kills earned during the particular season which counts towards determining a players position on lb, resets every season but gets added to the overall counter which has no effect on anything other than knowing who are the "old/experienced players" in that sense.
Besides that, I agree that the kills should should only count on maps of the players lvl. As for hauntlet, kills need to be disabled there >_>

Right, I think its more refined this way, people get to keep their current count and we dont have concerns simililar to Leu's in post#19.

*Move further responses (if any) to this on a new thread. Or just pm me if it is specificaly for me. Ty.

Dadansn
02-07-2019, 09:52 AM
Implementing more 5k-10k mob 500-1k boss kills could turn away new players.

APs alone now will not allow first year player achieve player lb.
This could detour new players who play games to achieve LB

No spirit sets/gears lvl APs
This would be old content. Its should be started at the start of a new seasons.

+on APs for pet groups &
+ on seasonal pve kills suggested by Gaprisha.

Allow players to keep their over all life long AL kills. But only allow the current seasons kills reflect on the LB.
Allow only kills to be recoded on the maps that fit the players lvl.

Crafting APs is also a great idea.

Account (active) age APs could be something to look into for an entirely seperate player LB. Its already included in guild ranks .

Pet groups would also be old content, same as spirit weapons, so i'd wait new season for that as well.

I agree for seasonal PvE kill counter, its nice idea. But if that were to be implemented, i wouldnt see a reason to add activity lb since kills are usually proportionate to activity.

And a big NO for the activity lb because some players are logged on even when they dont play ( Lookin at you hun ).

Bundlos
02-07-2019, 10:00 AM
In relation to my previous post because I left it very ambiguous:

So when I say aps in story progression I mean a series of aps that are completed in an order and one does not know what is in store for the aps until the first in the series is completed and so on.

It does not have to be a full crafting series but can be a mesh of different kinds of activities. I can only give an (B)example(/B)that comes to mind right now:

1. Craft 1500 murkstones
2. Purchase a spirit weapon
3. Craft a jewel to x level and socket it in the weapon
4. Kill Hydra using the weapon without dying in the encounter.
5. Collect hydra egg shells
6. bla bla bla..

Avaree
02-07-2019, 10:14 AM
Pet groups would also be old content, same as spirit weapons, so i'd wait new season for that as well.

I agree for seasonal PvE kill counter, its nice idea. But if that were to be implemented, i wouldnt see a reason to add activity lb since kills are usually proportionate to activity.

And a big NO for the activity lb because some players are logged on even when they dont play ( Lookin at you hun ).

Pet groups are an AP new players can achieve easily.
(active)Account age could be used for a tie breaker in a monthly reseted top Player LB.(if player idles, it won't matter bc they wouldnt earn kills)

Willl
02-07-2019, 11:12 AM
In relation to my previous post because I left it very ambiguous:

So when I say aps in story progression I mean a series of aps that are completed in an order and one does not know what is in store for the aps until the first in the series is completed and so on.

It does not have to be a full crafting series but can be a mesh of different kinds of activities. I can only give an (B)example(/B)that comes to mind right now:

1. Craft 1500 murkstones
2. Purchase a spirit weapon
3. Craft a jewel to x level and socket it in the weapon
4. Kill Hydra using the weapon without dying in the encounter.
5. Collect hydra egg shells
6. bla bla bla..

Thanks for clearing, you mean kind of arcane parachment quest for example but granting aps, looks interesting ty!

Alwarez
02-07-2019, 12:11 PM
Nightmare mobs are unkillable

Uiss
02-07-2019, 02:16 PM
I would particularly like to see all of these before the expansion, except the nightmare, unless the next season takes a long time to start, but it would be a good challenge. :)

Abuze
02-11-2019, 01:18 PM
Honestly the 1000 boss AP makes people touch old unused maps again, how many farm elite brack, ydra, death city? At least kraken, nordr and shuyal have their advantage since once in a blue moon people farm the elite gold chest in the mentioned maps.
Sts should keep bringing these boss and mobs aps, all the whining aside it keeps players busy.

It would've been great if STS added an achievement towards the spir dags, perhaps 500 achievement points to those who grinded their booties off and got their spir weapon from lvl 1-50, ofc there should be methods implemented that don't allow players to simply buy a lvl 50 spir weapon and get AP.
Spir weapons were a great twist from this expan, the only thing that ruined it was releasing arcanes when it was said that spir weapons would be the best for the remaining expan. Spir gear has also been a huge turnoff as they did not provide stats worthy enough to lvl them, perhaps if there was a spirit set bonus people would be motivated to acquire these.

Regarding pet AP please do not ever again bring a new pet AP at the end of the season, the last time this was done it made the LB very P2W. Release lets say the coming 200 pet AP at the beginning of a new season, at least that way every single person has the same time frame to achieve this.

Shishkova
02-13-2019, 01:42 PM
I would like to see new aps but not timed ones because new people arent geared tough like 2012 players. Pets AP is enough and dont need more. Maybe get invited into PT x times ap could be good idk. Anyway +1 for new APS

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk