PDA

View Full Version : Idk why this again

Creepiest
02-06-2019, 08:34 PM
i just woke up this morning with a smile on my face opened my window and see the sun shine brightly what a good day as i opened my AL hoping to kill more killjoy but GOsh got shocked it says my Device got banned idk why i rushed on my tab to check and ya my tab got same issue its device banned too :( both my phone and tab says device banned .. I hope will get help soon 😭 Thank u very much and hav a nice day.

Alghost
02-06-2019, 11:03 PM
You were probably doing something you weren’t suppose too, Huh :D no one gets banned for no reason just ask Pooball XD.

Creepiest
02-06-2019, 11:49 PM
You were probably doing something you weren’t suppose too, Huh :D no one gets banned for no reason just ask Pooball XD.

and what could it be ? xd i hav account on my phone and sometime i log it in on my tab depends if the one gets low battery then i switch on the other one becoz im at school . Y both Device got banned ? Valentine event is near already xd i need access as soon as possible..... And who's Pooball xd

Captainrock
02-07-2019, 12:26 AM
You must have done something wrong,anyways now better focus on your career now.
Enough with gaming improve yourself now
Pooball is an infamous player who used to sell gold and Items for real money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holygraghmm
02-07-2019, 01:11 AM
I just need posts to do threads

Creepiest
02-07-2019, 01:38 AM
You must have done something wrong,anyways now better focus on your career now.
Enough with gaming improve yourself now
Pooball is an infamous player who used to sell gold and Items for real money.

i got my tab fixed .. Only the phone not fix yet xd Al hav been my pastime on my breaks .. I hav my focus on my career and hav extra time for my happies .. I see u.u From where pooball tho ? Lol

Captainrock
02-07-2019, 01:58 AM
i got my tab fixed .. Only the phone not fix yet xd Al hav been my pastime on my breaks .. I hav my focus on my career and hav extra time for my happies .. I see u.u From where pooball tho ? Lol

I was joking,You will get unbanned soon if you haven’t any wrong.
Pooball is banned now.

Xxkayakxx
02-07-2019, 02:21 AM
Contact support@spacetimestudios.com and explain your situation, with IGN and informations.
Don’t expect them to answer, usually they solve the issue (if you are innocent) or the issue is already solved (you are banned...)
Sending several emails doesn’t help, just slow down the process, as new email go at the end of the queue.