PDA

View Full Version : Twinks

Azedz
02-07-2019, 07:18 AM
Lemme start of by saying I don't twink, I used to, sold all my gears already, and dont bother with that account anymore.

I'd like to suggest a healthy way to bring back low level PvP, ofcourse my suggestion has flaws and there are better suggestion thats why your opinion is much appreciated.

I will start by saying brink back PvP kills leaderboard. Hold on, lemme explain...

Each player in a CTF map will be allowed to only die 5 times, then the player will be kicked and wont be allowed to join any PvP map for 30 min. All the the players will be invulnerable for 10 sec so the party can get a replacement or quit if they cant find any.

This is all to prevent dummy farming, so all the kills earned will be hard earned, so the players can get rewarded for their time.

I will say this again, this idea is not perfect but it can be with your help, thanx :)

Peace
Azedz

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Alghost
02-07-2019, 08:59 AM
This has been mentioned before in previous threads. Not a bad idea but sts killed off twinks for a reason man. We can keep making thread all we want about twink but it all depends on the devs.