PDA

View Full Version : 'Open All' issue

Java
02-07-2019, 04:00 PM
How come when I use 'Open All' I still have to click thru every single loot animation. I've seen videos where others don't get this annoying screen pop up. Is there some toggle on/off that I'm missing? I've searched thru all the gaming options. Please advise if this is a phone/PC difference? Currently using a Samsung S9+

While I am here, I should meantion the UI is a bit wonky on the s9+. Icons are not placed in the usual spots, lots of room on the right and left sides. (See pic below)

Thanks!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190207/f4fe3f8044f7d4578b2e0138f9286934.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Futumsh
02-07-2019, 04:47 PM
There's not currently an option to disable itempack open animations, only crafting completion ones.

UI layout is supposed to look that way on ultrawide aspect ratio devices, since many of them have curved edges, notches, system ui tabs, etc, or are unresponsive near edges.

Java
02-07-2019, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the quick response.

I was sure I saw a video of someone opening firecrackers in bulk and there was no animation for the red envelopes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fyrce
02-07-2019, 06:30 PM
Which animation are you talking about? There is a delay in the firecrackers showing up, so you can hit Open All and wait a bit before all the fireworks go off. If you do it through the quick slots, it slows it all down and makes the fireworks more distinct but harder to get the mega-fireworks show.

If you open only a few (maybe around 10?), there are not enough fireworks to do the mega show.