PDA

View Full Version : Bugged Dude's Rift quest

Ebereasider
02-08-2019, 06:30 AM
Today while I was doing the Fable token quest, it gave me the Dude's Rift quest. Usually there are 4 enemies which spawn one after another with the minstrel's song in between. But this time when I entered, first 2 enemies both spawned together. After I killed them both minstrel's song showed up and when I dismissed that I got stuck in one place. The attack button and pet AA button was working, but not the directional buttons and ASDW buttons. I was logged in from my PC using Firefox browser. I teleport-ed to a town using the world map and also to my house, but with same result: directional buttons not working, while attack and pet AA is fine.

slaaayerrr
02-08-2019, 06:46 AM
happened same with me always

Ebereasider
02-08-2019, 06:47 AM
It happened to others too:

Also, I get a bug w/ King Ditty sometimes, that requires relogging actually before that toon can move again. Previously, the bug would go away if I just exited the Minstrel Story and went back in. Or if I just killed the Duke before the King. However, recently I had one where I was stuck for awhile until I relogged. Has not happened since though, so not sure if it can still happen.
Happened to me first time today.