PDA

View Full Version : Restarting [FREE] Platinum Offers

HarvyGamer
02-09-2019, 06:54 AM
Hey guys. I have one question.
How Can I "restart" my Free Plat Offers? I have around 20 Offers with 10 platinum. (You have to pay for these Offers).
Can I just restart / reroll these Offers and get new one?

-Thank you. | Uajinko.

Captainrock
02-09-2019, 08:43 AM
I think your not supposed to do that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometacoz
02-09-2019, 05:53 PM
I also wanna know if its possible/ can be made possible

Java
02-09-2019, 06:02 PM
Pretty sure you would need a new device and a new account to do this legitimately and not be banned.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PoorCharlatan
02-10-2019, 06:24 AM
Its possible, go to your device's privacy settings -> advertisement -> reset advertising ID. This should reset SOME of the offers but some may not work anymore, since most of these guys keep tabs on devices

Idly
02-10-2019, 07:03 AM
Do not try to complete the same offer multiple times. This is considered plat farming and will earn you a lifetime ban.

They add new ones every now and then, be patient. You can get 95%+ in game items without plat.

Motherless_Child
02-10-2019, 09:25 AM
Hey guys. I have one question.
How Can I "restart" my Free Plat Offers? I have around 20 Offers with 10 platinum. (You have to pay for these Offers).
Can I just restart / reroll these Offers and get new one?

-Thank you. | Uajinko.

Those offers are "3rd party regulated"..... Whether or not they become available "again" on the "same" account is up to them, there is nothing that can be done "outside" of the 3rd party company to get offers "refreshed" for linked accounts. You just have to keep your eyes out for new available, "valid" offers.