PDA

View Full Version : Getting scammed by scamming sites

Razererxx
02-09-2019, 10:59 AM
Got random pm to visit some page that sts was apparently giving away prizes.Once i logged in back,all my stuff got taken away(they even spent my balanced tokens in Chancel).His name is Rapdevils please report him,i traced all my stuff he put it in AH175213

Korabiv
02-09-2019, 03:13 PM
Hmmm why on earth would you give your account info to some random site? Anyway sorry for your loss

Razererxx
02-09-2019, 03:25 PM
Well either we can cry how stupid i am or we can try and ban this guys acc and remove that website.I posted this so sts does something against a guy,if they wont return me my stuff im cool with it, just want to get rid of this stuff

Xxkayakxx
02-09-2019, 03:50 PM
Change immediately your account login and password

Chronox
02-09-2019, 07:18 PM
lmaoo why would u believe this guy huh? XDDD sorry for ur loss but that will teach u a lesson to "not share your account"

PostNoob
02-09-2019, 07:43 PM
Sts wouldnt need your password to give you things. Sorry you fell for it but there is a reason we get that automated messege when we log on.

he will get banned, dont worry.

mhysaa
02-09-2019, 08:40 PM
Glad that you shared. More than better, to make people know that is fake and scam. Still people fall on it, because not everyone is old player, or not everyone is used with mmorpg, and has many kids on game too.
If you see they sharing on game tell in open chat too that it is a scam.

Good luck to you, and continue farming ;)

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

VenomSet
02-10-2019, 04:11 AM
This dude is lvl 71 and using house keys.
I doubt that he got scammed because I assume he has some knowledge about the game.

Anyways, sending this message alone is enough for a ban.

GoodTraitor
02-10-2019, 04:46 AM
You fell for it despite the scam being very obvious [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk

Razererxx
02-10-2019, 06:37 AM
This dude is lvl 71 and using house keys.
I doubt that he got scammed because I assume he has some knowledge about the game.

Anyways, sending this message alone is enough for a ban.

Firstly i got scammed(only thing left were locations,some random stuff in my house,ullers helm and fob with 50gl) everything else including:taint set,nm set,rest of gl set,my nox set,all my fury jewels(noble,equsite,..),my vanities,my gold(aprox 600k),my lockeds,my artifact,.. was stolen from me
Secondly i have written that even if sts does not want to bring my stuff back i am cool with it,so pelase READ then accuse
Thirdly main reason i have written 2 threads is not because i want to cry about lost stuff,it is about to ban this guy and remove that website so others dont make stupid mistake like i did.

Motherless_Child
02-10-2019, 09:17 AM
Got random pm to visit some page that sts was apparently giving away prizes.Once i logged in back,all my stuff got taken away(they even spent my balanced tokens in Chancel).His name is Rapdevils please report him,i traced all my stuff he put it in AH

Although you are not supposed to "eat the apple from the tree", people pick and gobble it anyways......

The funny thing is the fact that you actually posted this situation here..... It's sort of like a thief attempting to sue the the pet owner of a dog who bit him when he broke into the house and attempted to burglarize it......

It's like, you have to "tell on yourself" in order to make this claim..........

Xxkayakxx
02-10-2019, 09:43 AM
I think he did the right thing posting.
Everyone makes mistakes, but he decided to help community posting some evidence of an unknown ign of (probably) a scammer.
What the community respond to that.....is blaming him on how stupid he was. Doesn’t matter if there is someone around that take advantage of people and ruin game experience, stealing accounts and selling items in auc. Just who get scammed is stupid.
I Just thanks him that he reported. And wish him good luck to recover his stolen items. And who stole your belongings receive the right punishment.

Motherless_Child
02-10-2019, 09:53 AM
I think he did the right thing posting.
Everyone makes mistakes, but he decided to help community posting some evidence of an unknown ign of (probably) a scammer.
What the community respond to that.....is blaming him on how stupid he was. Doesn’t matter if there is someone around that take advantage of people and ruin game experience, stealing accounts and selling items in auc. Just who get scammed is stupid.
I Just thanks him that he reported. And wish him good luck to recover his stolen items. And who stole your belongings receive the right punishment.

This is not a "mistake" or a case of "stupidity", this is simply the result of being scammed in the process of attempting to scam......

Dude is lv.71, had a forum account since Sept. 2018, he "knows" that STS "DOES NOT" do "giveaways"......

Razererxx
02-10-2019, 10:37 AM
This is not a "mistake" or a case of "stupidity", this is simply the result of being scammed in the process of attempting to scam......

Dude is lv.71, had a forum account since Sept. 2018, he "knows" that STS "DOES NOT" do "giveaways"......

Just tell me in which way possible was i doing a scam?And mate i posted so others dont make this decision and sad part is apparently i am bad guy in this story.Ridicolous!

Motherless_Child
02-10-2019, 11:00 AM
Just tell me in which way possible was i doing a scam?And mate i posted so others dont make this decision and sad part is apparently i am bad guy in this story.Ridicolous!

People probably appreciate the heads up but, you are "supposed" to "properly" report those type of websites "before" you fall victim to it's scam... What would you have done if you successfully received items or gold from that website??? Would you have reported it????

Basically, "you know" there are no giveaways from STS, plain and simple, which makes any "know" involvement in those websites against the TOS. What "you did" is a "bannable" offense, buddy. You got scammed in the process of breaking the TOS. My point is, you will be lucky to still have an account if STS sees your post.

Drone
02-10-2019, 02:59 PM
Can’t believe people still fall for this. Greed is a powerful thing.

Razererxx
02-10-2019, 04:48 PM
People probably appreciate the heads up but, you are "supposed" to "properly" report those type of websites "before" you fall victim to it's scam... What would you have done if you successfully received items or gold from that website??? Would you have reported it????

Basically, "you know" there are no giveaways from STS, plain and simple, which makes any "know" involvement in those websites against the TOS. What "you did" is a "bannable" offense, buddy. You got scammed in the process of breaking the TOS. My point is, you will be lucky to still have an account if STS sees your post.

I really dont care will my stuff be returned,i really dont care if my acc will be blocked..Only thing i care is taking that website down and banning guy resposible for scamming others too,if you want me to be banned-fine do it,but at least if you are acting like such detective try helping problems with scamming by these ways(websites,..)

Motherless_Child
02-10-2019, 05:05 PM
I really dont care will my stuff be returned,i really dont care if my acc will be blocked..Only thing i care is taking that website down and banning guy resposible for scamming others too,if you want me to be banned-fine do it,but at least if you are acting like such detective try helping problems with scamming by these ways(websites,..)

You were robbed but, you were robbed in the process of knowingly committing robbery.....

It's just funny that you seek Justice from the people you attempted to rob.....

It's good that you reported the guy but, just don't do it from a "victim" standpoint because you are seeking justice from those who you victimized......

My main point is, you may not care about items being returned but, you may no longer have an account after telling on yourself so, where's the logic in your post, assuming your intention is to keep your account and keep playing???????

Razererxx
02-10-2019, 06:13 PM
You were robbed but, you were robbed in the process of knowingly committing robbery.....

It's just funny that you seek Justice from the people you attempted to rob.....

It's good that you reported the guy but, just don't do it from a "victim" standpoint because you are seeking justice from those who you victimized......

My main point is, you may not care about items being returned but, you may no longer have an account after telling on yourself so, where's the logic in your post, assuming your intention is to keep your account and keep playing???????

Clearly you have shown your thinking by asking and doing same question on and on..If you cant read between the lines i will tell you directly:I dont care if i get banned for breaking rules i didnt know,whole thread is made to tell players to watch out,report website and player and hopefully not to make stupid mistake i did.And i was victim,did i got scammed?yes i did,am i making a drama about it?no i am not.As you said "funny" thing is you are making drama of it by trying to make me bad person here.Come on mate if you are that kind of justice fighter, fight for my ban if you consider it i am "scammer" i really dont care if you told me actual stuff and not some boring accusations on and on but at least fight for other guys ban too because if you look at all your posts none of them included actual scammer,every single post was accusing me and trying to make me a bad person in this situation.So yeah ban me if you think im bad and "greedy" as some stated but at least have some balls and address the scammer....or he is good guy here?

Aansyory
02-10-2019, 06:36 PM
Situs not found https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190210/292e2dd070e1becec201c9a76d3f30a7.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1808 using Tapatalk