PDA

View Full Version : Level 40 3vs3 Forest Fight Tournament!

Absolize
02-10-2019, 01:49 AM
Registration is closed, I’m no longer hosting due to lack of players in this tournament, sorry for the inconvenience.

burntoutdex
02-10-2019, 02:09 AM
Hi, some things still need clarification:

Go or FFA?

No HBD but allowing BH?

Can i join on multiple toons?

Why best of 3 as opposed to best of 5? I feel like Bo3 still has some luck involved in it compared to Bo5.

Can i abuse trees?

Can i leave and rejoin after running my opponent's buffs, or to regain hp and mana?

Can the host of the game kick the opposing team and hence move forward because the other team left the match?

Can both teams congregate in the middle when they say go, or do they have to wait at opposing ends?

Can we write scripts and macros to bypass gcd or do other sneaky things?

You say teams "can" consist of one mage, bird and bear. That doesn't imply it must be this way.

Subs make the experience for the players as well as the host much smoother - you should consider allowing them.

Also, 10 teams means 2 will get a bye at the start. I'm sure you're aware, thought i'd mention it just incase.

Good luck with this :)

Fwend
02-10-2019, 02:18 AM
Good luck with Hosting Hook.

I do wish our PvP community would be supportive for once and not be so toxic and get personal with pvp hate to derail your thread.

I do suggest all teams have at least one member have a forum account and or discord account so its easier to communicate with others participating in the tourney outside the game to schedule matches.

May the best and fairest team win, good luck everyone.

NukeDragon
02-10-2019, 03:49 AM
I plan to play with yah in this tourney

Yogaa
02-10-2019, 10:59 AM
Wow looks like we are gonna find the richest team not the best team

Cinco already suggested a Honor gear tournament.

Looks like something is going on behind this tourney, not everyone can own the overpriced gear for pvp and we all know regular pvp map is not balanced...

Another p2w tournament....
Gl

Absolize
02-10-2019, 11:14 AM
Hi, some things still need clarification:

Go or FFA?

No HBD but allowing BH?

Can i join on multiple toons?

Why best of 3 as opposed to best of 5? I feel like Bo3 still has some luck involved in it compared to Bo5.

Can i abuse trees?

Can i leave and rejoin after running my opponent's buffs, or to regain hp and mana?

Can the host of the game kick the opposing team and hence move forward because the other team left the match?

Can both teams congregate in the middle when they say go, or do they have to wait at opposing ends?

Can we write scripts and macros to bypass gcd or do other sneaky things?

You say teams "can" consist of one mage, bird and bear. That doesn't imply it must be this way.

Subs make the experience for the players as well as the host much smoother - you should consider allowing them.

Also, 10 teams means 2 will get a bye at the start. I'm sure you're aware, thought i'd mention it just incase.

Good luck with this :)

Updated! I’ll think about the substitutes

Absolize
02-10-2019, 11:16 AM
Good luck with Hosting Hook.

I do wish our PvP community would be supportive for once and not be so toxic and get personal with pvp hate to derail your thread.

I do suggest all teams have at least one member have a forum account and or discord account so its easier to communicate with others participating in the tourney outside the game to schedule matches.

May the best and fairest team win, good luck everyone.

Thank you! I do believe this one will run smooth! :)

NukeDragon
02-10-2019, 12:13 PM
Wow looks like we are gonna find the richest team not the best team

Cinco already suggested a Honor gear tournament.

Looks like something is going on behind this tourney, not everyone can own the overpriced gear for pvp and we all know regular pvp map is not balanced...

Another p2w tournament....
Gl
I use a conqueror set which is worth like 1m and works amazing for me. You do not have to be rich.

Yogaa
02-10-2019, 12:37 PM
I use a conqueror set which is worth like 1m and works amazing for me. You do not have to be rich.

Works amazing for you but not for everyone.

Honor gear way cheaper than that and for sure everyone can own it.

If this tourney really want to find the best team this should be a Honor Gear tournament

Before this tourney announced,
Someone probably bought that 40 op gears and keeping it until the tourney is over, so no one has a chance to win this tourney without Best gear except the one who holding those items.

GL

NukeDragon
02-10-2019, 12:50 PM
There is like no really op gear for level 40, and crazy 8 shield is banned. Not really anything else that OP. But either way it isn't my tourney, and he has decided what to do.

Works amazing for you but not for everyone.

Honor gear way cheaper than that and for sure everyone can own it.

If this tourney really want to find the best team this should be a Honor Gear tournament

Before this tourney announced,
Someone probably bought that 40 op gears and keeping it until the tourney is over, so no one has a chance to win this tourney without Best gear except the one who holding those items.

GL

Yogaa
02-10-2019, 01:11 PM
There is like no really op gear for level 40, and crazy 8 shield is banned. Not really anything else that OP. But either way it isn't my tourney, and he has decided what to do.

I’m surprised you are the one who was hosting The endgame tournament(Not Honor)
Doesn’t even know how unbalanced regular pvp map is.
In 40 pvp you need good Enchant Ammulet and its expensive (p2w)...
now you said there is no op gear for 40 pvp... that ammulet is op...

No wonder why that tourney got cancelled.

Yeah Cinco should think twice before sponsoring this tourney.

Hoplons
02-10-2019, 01:12 PM
Lets go then, lemme find a team.

Absolize
02-10-2019, 01:53 PM
Lets go then, lemme find a team.

Good luck, Kurvo 😉

Absolize
02-10-2019, 02:22 PM
Updated some of the rules!

XghostzX
02-10-2019, 02:24 PM
Best of luck with the tournament. I sincerely hope all toxicity and drama can be avoided!

Absolize
02-10-2019, 02:32 PM
Best of luck with the tournament. I sincerely hope all toxicity and drama can be avoided!

Thank you! And I’ll do my best to keep it all away!

burntoutdex
02-10-2019, 05:58 PM
Thanks for taking my suggestions :)

Team numbers have to be a multiple of 8, ie: 8, 16, 24 etc. otherwise, teams still get byes.

Absolize
02-10-2019, 06:05 PM
Thanks for taking my suggestions :)

Team numbers have to be a multiple of 8, ie: 8, 16, 24 etc. otherwise, teams still get byes.

The plan is 8 but if more people want to get involved, I’ll move it up to 12 and give byes, if we got 8 and I don’t know of any others wanting to participate I’ll stop it there

Absolize
02-10-2019, 07:03 PM
Team Name: Apex

SpineFFA (Captain) - Bear
Eazuh - Mage
Intely - Bird

:)

Nihiliste
02-10-2019, 08:43 PM
Hi! Does this tournament come in rigged as well?

NukeDragon
02-11-2019, 01:15 AM
Hey hook, I’m looking for a team with me as bear.

Absolize
02-11-2019, 12:02 PM
Hey hook, I’m looking for a team with me as bear.

Noted! I’ll have a look

NukeDragon
02-11-2019, 12:08 PM
Well never mind me as bear, looks like me and diss are teaming up, I will just need a mage now

Juicier
02-11-2019, 03:18 PM
I do believe hosting an honor arena would allow players with less skill to join the tourney, resulting in quick matches and no challenges, the gear is reasonably priced and fair, this tourney is in motion, join if you appreciate being able to play in a tourney at all. If I do say so myself we are lucky to be able to host tourneys. Thanks to Cinco still being active. I trust everyone will have good strong honest sportsmanship. May the best win.

Jyuu1205
02-11-2019, 05:28 PM
Considering the fact that honor was already hosted at 35, we should keep it as a normal pvp this time. I suggested an idea to cinco about making this tournament into a plat pack only tournament at 40, which will yield more plat purchase from the players and fair equipment, but I haven't heard from him for a month or so now.

Jyuu1205
02-11-2019, 05:52 PM
Team Name: Paradigm

Macrouser (Captain) - Mage
Kawaiikoala - bear
hooksuckseggs - bird

Absolize
02-11-2019, 07:39 PM

Kawaiikoala - bear
hooksuckseggs - bird

Thanks for signing up, you’re in!

Jyuu1205
02-11-2019, 07:46 PM
Thanks for signing up, you’re in!

Sorry, change my ign to Moonbyul <<

my 40.

Thanks.

Absolize
02-11-2019, 08:12 PM
Sorry, change my ign to Moonbyul <<

my 40.

Thanks.

No problem. Updated

Absolize
02-11-2019, 10:10 PM
I now put the limit of teams to 8 to avoid the tournament taking forever, also to avoid byes!

NukeDragon
02-11-2019, 10:47 PM
Team: Apex Killaz

Bird: RichRift (captain)
Mage: Jerney
Bear: Grizzly.. (update on name coming later)

Hoplons
02-12-2019, 06:14 PM
Are Black hearts allowed? (Please no)

Absolize
02-12-2019, 07:31 PM

Yes they are, sorry!

Zaprodanej
02-12-2019, 07:34 PM
Name - Paradigm 2
Zaprodanej (Captain) - Bear
Youmight - Bird
Evicts - Mage

Absolize
02-12-2019, 08:17 PM
Name - Paradigm 2
Zaprodanej (Captain) - Bear
Youmight - Bird
Evicts - Mage

Updated! Thanks for signing up

Hoplons
02-12-2019, 09:20 PM
Yes they are, sorry!

Not everyone is able to obtain those, rarity and prices are an issue, i feel like we should make a required gear list for each class.

Absolize
02-12-2019, 11:59 PM
Not everyone is able to obtain those, rarity and prices are an issue, i feel like we should make a required gear list for each class.

I’ll think about what I want to do for this, I think it’s to late to ban more gear

Draebatad
02-13-2019, 02:48 PM

Yes they are, sorry!

I’ll think about what I want to do for this, I think it’s to late to ban more gear

Consider an Honor Gear tourney.

^ Wise words, which would solve the issues of affordability.

http://www.pocketlegendsreborn.com/downloads/brosig.jpg (http://pocketlegendsreborn.com)
Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! (http://pocketlegendsreborn.com) /// PL Party Zone Discord Server (https://discord.gg/crkUCUx)

Zaprodanej
02-13-2019, 03:52 PM
To be honest.. Valentine event with Black Heart Shields will be up soon.. so everyone will have chance to drop for his self any :)

Absolize
02-13-2019, 10:36 PM
@Apex Killaz

You’re in, just make sure to let me know whenever you get the name of your bear!

fruitbattwo
02-14-2019, 01:34 PM
Name - Paradigm 3

Bionicbird (Captain) - Bird
Idfgt - Bear
Voynichcodex - Mage

Absolize
02-14-2019, 05:39 PM
Name - Paradigm 3

Bionicbird (Captain) - Bird
Idfgt - Bear
Voynichcodex - Mage

Thanks for entering, you’re in!

fruitbattwo
02-14-2019, 09:34 PM
Thanks for entering, you’re in!

Do you have a Discord account that we could communicate through?

Absolize
02-15-2019, 12:03 AM
Do you have a Discord account that we could communicate through?

Yes I’m in the PL Central Server under Hook :)

Nihiliste
02-15-2019, 09:24 AM

Kawaiikoala - bear
hooksuckseggs - bird

Representing. Gg

Absolize
02-17-2019, 08:31 PM
I apologize for any inconveniences, I am no longer hosting this tournament due to lack of players at L.40, it doesn’t seem like it’s active enough to get enough players for this tournament, however, expect a new cap tournament once it does drop! I would now ask for this thread to be locked.

Waydog
02-17-2019, 09:01 PM
Maybe consider hosting an honor tournament. Easily accessible by everyone

Absolize
02-17-2019, 10:19 PM
Maybe consider hosting an honor tournament. Easily accessible by everyone

I’d rather not.

fruitbattwo
02-17-2019, 11:41 PM
Unfortunately, 110 will be tragically unbalanced.

You’ll want to consider Honor Gear when the time comes.

Absolize
02-17-2019, 11:46 PM
Unfortunately, 110 will be tragically unbalanced.

You’ll want to consider Honor Gear when the time comes.

I won’t be hosting an honor gear tournament sorry

Nihiliste
02-20-2019, 11:55 PM
I apologize for any inconveniences, I am no longer hosting this tournament due to lack of players at L.40, it doesn’t seem like it’s active enough to get enough players for this tournament, however, expect a new cap tournament once it does drop! I would now ask for this thread to be locked.

You mean due to a premeditated shutdown of the tourney? Yikes.

@Waydog, Unfortunately Apex got dogged in the last honor tourney, so they will refrain from doing so.

xzLegendszx
02-21-2019, 01:09 AM
Yikes.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk