PDA

View Full Version : need a rouge pve build for lvl 71

darknessbow
02-10-2019, 11:04 AM
hi all.
i back to play after year i need a good build skills to pve at lvl 71 to run easy elite and farm
ty
active , passive , mestiries , ultimate ?

Abuze
02-10-2019, 12:01 PM
All attributes into dex.
Passives all but except Quickness
Skills: Rogues always need the following core skills: Shadow Pierce 1/5, Aimed shot 5/5, Nox 5/5 remeber to charge Nox every now and then.
The last skill is depending on what map you mostly run:
-If its maps like hauntlet or where mobs are weaker then you could use Shadow Storm Shot(5/5)
-If its maps where mobs often stun you/apply DoT to you for example ESG you'll need Razor Shield 4/5 no need for the Whirling Razors upgrade
-The last skill you could use is Entangling Trap as you perhaps already know it has chance to pull mobs together once triggered similar to spirit weapons/TB/whim, it also applies decent bleed damage(5/5)

Masteries wise: 10/10 mastery in nox, if you choose Shadow Storm Shot you'll need 10/10 in its mastery too, if you pick traps you could also put whatever remaining skillpoints into the trap mastery. If you already have a weapon/pet/ally that pulls mobs close together and therefore wouldn't want to use traps you could use Razor mastery. RS mastery is also good in maps where you suffer from the high damage output from mobs.

Ultimates wise: The only good one is Ultimate Aimed shot. If you're running maps like ESG you could use the Refuel ult if you don't have a speed set but for harder maps please do not use the Refuel ult, it's utterly useless.

Skills you should never ever use in PvE are Combat Medic and Shadow Veil. There are some rogues out there who use Shadow Veil but they r just baboons who don't know how to play Rogue properly even tho it's the easiest character.

darknessbow
02-11-2019, 03:28 AM
first ty . its metter if i use a bow ?
maybe if i learn SSS its better then razor or traps
beacuse i am not close to mobs/bosses

Allset
03-29-2019, 01:39 PM
Abuze is on point with all that he said. Razor should really only be used in maps that stun & kill u. Daggers are the preferred weapons because of the dps. But you can use bow as well. Just make sure to use the arrow powers Abuze mentioned. Aim/storm/nox/ Almost every rogue uses pierce.
I prefer Arrows & Daggers for powers. Weapon I use Daggers.

https://youtu.be/rQjd-0gbySY

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Allset
04-03-2019, 08:00 PM
Here is a video I made with the best dps load out imo... I linked two other videos at the end of this one to show how well it works.
https://youtu.be/OlugmQgBMh0

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

DISLIKE
06-14-2019, 11:16 AM
All attributes into dex.
Passives all but except Quickness
Skills: Rogues always need the following core skills: Shadow Pierce 1/5, Aimed shot 5/5, Nox 5/5 remeber to charge Nox every now and then.
The last skill is depending on what map you mostly run:
-If its maps like hauntlet or where mobs are weaker then you could use Shadow Storm Shot(5/5)
-If its maps where mobs often stun you/apply DoT to you for example ESG you'll need Razor Shield 4/5 no need for the Whirling Razors upgrade
-The last skill you could use is Entangling Trap as you perhaps already know it has chance to pull mobs together once triggered similar to spirit weapons/TB/whim, it also applies decent bleed damage(5/5)

Masteries wise: 10/10 mastery in nox, if you choose Shadow Storm Shot you'll need 10/10 in its mastery too, if you pick traps you could also put whatever remaining skillpoints into the trap mastery. If you already have a weapon/pet/ally that pulls mobs close together and therefore wouldn't want to use traps you could use Razor mastery. RS mastery is also good in maps where you suffer from the high damage output from mobs.

Ultimates wise: The only good one is Ultimate Aimed shot. If you're running maps like ESG you could use the Refuel ult if you don't have a speed set but for harder maps please do not use the Refuel ult, it's utterly useless.

Skills you should never ever use in PvE are Combat Medic and Shadow Veil. There are some rogues out there who use Shadow Veil but they r just baboons who don't know how to play Rogue properly even tho it's the easiest character.

thank you for build :D