PDA

View Full Version : How to increase inv and craft inv.

Zirconio
02-10-2019, 11:33 PM
Hello and good Day, so im back to AL for long time away from it, so i have a question about that how to increase craft inventory? Ty and why are many other pets im so confused :P ty and have a nice day

Ebereasider
02-11-2019, 12:53 AM
You have to buy craft inventory either from Glintstone crate token vendor or directly from auction(CS). You can buy equipment inventory, stash slots and auction slots from almost all the vendors in the game using various tokens, though I recommend using the story tokens as it's the easiest to obtain. And as for pets, there are many because STS keeps releasing multiple new pets in every event, and there are many events now throughout year.

Dadansn
02-11-2019, 02:26 PM
Regular inventory can be bought from almost any vendor.
I'd recommend buying crafting inventory slots from the auction, but you can also buy it from crate vendor in glinstone with crate tokens.
You can get those by openning crates ( guaranteed ) or by looting them from Golden Orcish chests which are available at Currency vendor in Gareeta for Orc tags. Sometimes they are available as gold / plat tier reward as well.