PDA

View Full Version : Signature help

Fortress
12-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Okay before I start I'll say this-

I know how to make a signature A.K.A Settings -> Edit Signature but what I don't know is if you're supposed to put in something like this (sigpic) (sigpic) someone said that you're supposed to do something like that but can someone confirm this?

Fao
12-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Yes look below and it should say enter a URL or choose file, once you have done that save changes and it should say something like
Idk if that is the right thing but it looks something like that.

Skeletonlord
12-01-2011, 04:18 PM
You can put your sig as just words but some people choose for people or they do it to make a sig. You can either speak to Yvonnel if you want one of these or make one yourself and upload it to the forums.
Hope I helped!

BodMaster
12-01-2011, 04:48 PM
This^^

When you have entered a URL or picked a pic, click the option to the right saying 'insert signature' this will add Just add the web address here if you picked a pic through the browse option, STS changes it to a URL and is added automatically after 'insert' is pressed.

TheChairmaker
12-02-2011, 12:27 AM
This^^

When you have entered a URL or picked a pic, click the option to the right saying 'insert signature' this will add Just add the web address here if you picked a pic through the browse option, STS changes it to a URL and is added automatically after 'insert' is pressed.
I'm feeling a bit stupid here, is it actually possible to insert a sigpic that you've saved in Photos on an iPad, or do you have to be on a computer to insert it? Because I had one made for me a while ago, but could not figure out how to insert it from Photos on my iPad. Help appreciated! :encouragement:

Fortress
12-02-2011, 05:03 PM
This^^

Thanks Bod! That helped, I think my sig showed up on one of my posts.... Thanks again!

BodMaster
12-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Thanks Bod! That helped, I think my sig showed up on one of my posts.... Thanks again!

No problem, yup looks good to me buddy :)

BodMaster
12-02-2011, 10:10 PM
I'm feeling a bit stupid here, is it actually possible to insert a sigpic that you've saved in Photos on an iPad, or do you have to be on a computer to insert it? Because I had one made for me a while ago, but could not figure out how to insert it from Photos on my iPad. Help appreciated! :encouragement:

Heyy long time no see, yes its possible as long as you go through the web based sts forums, when you click browse it will allow you to pic what you want. The restrictions are 500x100 pixels and 15kb or less :)

TheChairmaker
12-03-2011, 02:01 AM
Heyy long time no see, yes its possible as long as you go through the web based sts forums, when you click browse it will allow you to pic what you want. The restrictions are 500x100 pixels and 15kb or less :)
Ah, I see, thank you, my sigpic must just be too massive, I'll resize it on my computer later lol:02.47-tranquillity: I was sorry to hear you've been made redundant :miserable: hope you find another job which suits you soon, and don't let it get you down!

BodMaster
12-03-2011, 09:37 AM
Ah, I see, thank you, my sigpic must just be too massive, I'll resize it on my computer later lol:02.47-tranquillity: I was sorry to hear you've been made redundant :miserable: hope you find another job which suits you soon, and don't let it get you down!

Cheers buddy, with all the comments its made me realise I nothing to be down about. Its hard but i can do it ;)

And gratz on your first sig installment heh :D

TheChairmaker
12-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Cheers buddy, with all the comments its made me realise I nothing to be down about. Its hard but i can do it ;)

And gratz on your first sig installment heh :D
Ah hah, thanks :angel: I am now the proud owner of a sigpic! It's TINY though, I will have to reresize it :uncomfortableness:

Fortress
12-03-2011, 02:29 PM
Is there a stretch option for the sig? Mine didn't take up as much space as I thought it would...

BodMaster
12-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Is there a stretch option for the sig? Mine didn't take up as much space as I thought it would...

No, all of the necessary changes need to be made before putting in as a sig, tho the pic can on be 100 pixels high so would look a little distorted if stretched. Though this can be done through any app that can crop :)

Fortress
12-03-2011, 04:41 PM
No, all of the necessary changes need to be made before putting in as a sig, tho the pic can on be 100 pixels high so would look a little distorted if stretched. Though this can be done through any app that can crop :)

Thanks, i'll try it :distant:

Fortress
12-18-2011, 05:48 PM
UPDATE: New sig :D

BodMaster
12-19-2011, 01:31 PM
UPDATE: New sig :D

Now that is alot better :D

Fortress
12-19-2011, 05:18 PM
Now that is alot better :D

Ty lol. Upgrading at its best. ;)