PDA

View Full Version : Skills activate while still holding button

schrodinger's cat
02-11-2019, 07:58 AM
This problem is such a nuisance.

Futumsh
02-11-2019, 01:48 PM
We need to know the exact series of steps to make it happen. Narrow down the problem if you want us to look at it, as we can't reproduce it here.

Abuze
02-11-2019, 02:07 PM
One thing that causes this are cut-scenes from bosses for example.

Futumsh
02-11-2019, 02:43 PM
One thing that causes this are cut-scenes from bosses for example.

This should cause the skill to cancel, not activate.

Abuze
02-11-2019, 04:05 PM
This should cause the skill to cancel, not activate.

Lets say you have a skill charging and boss scene appears, the skill that you charged/charged basic attack becomes stuck and you cannot use other skills till you tap on the charged skill/basic attack, you could simply get rid of it by tapping on the skill/charged attack but it can be a bit of a nuisance now and then.

OP means something else that used to happen with my old phone I believe

Futumsh
02-11-2019, 05:05 PM
Lets say you have a skill charging and boss scene appears, the skill that you charged/charged basic attack becomes stuck and you cannot use other skills till you tap on the charged skill/basic attack, you could simply get rid of it by tapping on the skill/charged attack but it can be a bit of a nuisance now and then.

OP means something else that used to happen with my old phone I believe

Ok, will take a look at that - should just show as though nothing is charging when the cutscene ends and then work as normal.

Futumsh
02-11-2019, 05:23 PM

What's a boss you see this on, and what platform? The first couple I tried worked fine.

Futumsh
02-11-2019, 05:39 PM
What's a boss you see this on, and what platform? The first couple I tried worked fine.

Hm, playing with it a bit more, I did manage to repro needing to tap the skill that got cancelled before being able to use it again, but not blocking others from being used.

Futumsh
02-11-2019, 06:23 PM
Hm, playing with it a bit more, I did manage to repro needing to tap the skill that got cancelled before being able to use it again, but not blocking others from being used.

This is fixed for the next app update.