PDA

View Full Version : PVP Idea

NukeDragon
02-11-2019, 11:25 AM
Hello everyone! I was talking with a friend and we came up with a great prize for winners that is easy to implement and does not take too much time to make. Imagine if your a winner and instead of a shield or whatever the prize is, you get the title of "PvP Winner", "PvP Champion", or even "PvP Overlord". Another idea is "Master of Honor" if it is a Honor Tourney, or "Arena Master". Provide some feedback about the idea!

P.S. Cinco it may make things easier for you.

Snacking
02-11-2019, 01:14 PM
That sounds like a sick idea. Maybe just 1 title per active pvp lvl, and you can steal the title from other players by beating them. Sorta like a defend the title by staying on top type thing. I think it’d be great nevertheless.

Waydog
02-11-2019, 05:54 PM
I think it’d be better if you got a tournament shield/vanity and a title. Nothing more fun than finding new looks to match your own personal vanity with.

burntoutdex
02-12-2019, 03:20 AM
This has been suggested to Cinco when we asked for prizes for the two recently concluded tournaments. Tradition has always been a vanity of some description with the occasional forum title as well. Personally, i think vanities (not necessarily a shield) are far superior to an in-game title. He is aware of our suggestions, who knows what the future may hold.

NukeDragon
02-12-2019, 07:23 AM
This has been suggested to Cinco when we asked for prizes for the two recently concluded tournaments. Tradition has always been a vanity of some description with the occasional forum title as well. Personally, i think vanities (not necessarily a shield) are far superior to an in-game title. He is aware of our suggestions, who knows what the future may hold.
Thanks for the feedback