PDA

View Full Version : Daily Story Quest

Azerothraven
02-11-2019, 06:32 PM
The chest in the end is very underwhelming. Can you please put some better loot like currencies etc. or at least make it so the portal spawns without needing to open the chest

iamlepre
02-11-2019, 06:36 PM
The chest in the end is very underwhelming. Can you please put some better loot like currencies etc. or at least make it so the portal spawns without needing to open the chestTrue, we don't need tons of new stuff, just more quality on what we have at this moment. Correct me if i'm wrong

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

Dadansn
02-11-2019, 07:30 PM
At this point i dont see why are we even making threads on when devs never respond unless its "Is the game dying" one.

I dont think they even have a person in charge of the forums.
Futmush occasionally checks bug section and Justg comes to post update info once a week and thats it.
They really need to hire someone to be kind of their spokesman for the community, who answers questions and can be a way for us to communicate with developers.

THE GOLDEN KING
02-12-2019, 12:12 AM
At this point i dont see why are we even making threads on when devs never respond unless its "Is the game dying" one.

Futmush occasionally checks bug section and Justg comes to post update info once a week and thats it.
They really need to hire someone to be kind of their spokesman for the community, who answers questions and can be a way for us to communicate with developers.

They see all the threads and responses from us players, they just tend to ignore them. Which is good in a sense, let them keep focusing on new ideas for this great game !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xinghvn
02-12-2019, 01:35 AM

Yea, will be great if they hire someone for community manager, someone like Remiem back in the old days :)

Shishkova
02-13-2019, 01:36 PM
I remember Remiem and STS twitch streams back in 2014. Remiem was a cool guy and streams were interesting too. One of memoriable streams which i remember till this day was PVP livestream when Zeus was in the livestream pvp'ing with others. I am sure they are looking at our posts and ideas just be positive [emoji846]

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
02-13-2019, 02:31 PM
“Remiem was a cool guy” made me think a lot