PDA

View Full Version : #BringBackFMJ

Absolize
02-12-2019, 01:17 AM
I myself did not play the game faithfully, but I for sure did enjoy my time when I did play it and would like to see what STS could do with the game. It had a lot of potential in my eyes, especially with the new Battle Royale mode. I feel like with future updates, new perks, etc. this game could really be a hit!

I suggest we get some hype around the game also, for example, advertising. I say advertise the game on other STS games and more on the forums. The more players and updates, the more it will grow I feel like. Once you play this game and get into it, it is easily addictive. My suggestion is, give it another chance.

Iím also curious on everyone elseís opinion on the game so have at it! :)

richienongbri
02-13-2019, 02:12 AM
I miss it as well, it was a fun game even though I was terrible at it, loved the gameplay, the action. Wish it wasn't shut down

Sent from A can of soup

Schnitzel
02-14-2019, 06:53 PM
Considering they sunsetted PL, SL, and DL once upon a time, and are back now (I think? Not too sure), so you can have some hope in that.
Then again... AB, BC, BD, CoC..

Dragonsalt
02-20-2019, 02:15 PM
I’m almost certain that once a company like Spacetime studios makes a decision, they stick with it. I wouldn’t keep hopes up for a revival of this geme. Look forward to new games or jump on the legend games!