PDA

View Full Version : Elite sg

Animesh 123
02-12-2019, 03:47 PM
Hi can someone tell me which class is best to farm in elite sg and what all equipments to use.

Finalspell
02-12-2019, 03:54 PM
Would say mage because of shield

Gesendet von meinem SM-J510FN mit Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
02-12-2019, 04:01 PM
Id say rogue or tank

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

PostNoob
02-12-2019, 04:14 PM
Esg is so easy i think any class is ok to run there.

U can use legendary gears there i think and it should be ok, armor awakens would help. If lvl 71 use mire armor and helm.

Marosok
02-12-2019, 06:06 PM
Any class is good in Esg, but i say warrior. I do not know, how high is your budget, but first of all, you will need to buy SS, otherwise you can miss some bosses in random runs, because 90% players there use it. Even Noxious speed set (cheapest speed set) is good there. You should be lvl 71 to have smoother runs. When you choose warrior, spend 10 skill points on rage ultimate, so you will help team kill bosses faster. To farm in Esg you need gear with %gold loot awaken, higher gold loot in item, the better.

If you planning to choose warrior, feel free to PM me, and i will help you with creating loadouts/ warrior tactic.

Dadansn
02-12-2019, 06:56 PM
I'd say rogue or warrior.

Benefit for rogue is that you dont have to buy speed set because you can rely on your ultimates' speed. Downside is that their equipment and jewels are the most expensive ones.

As for warrios, their equipment is usually the cheapest, but for them you have to own speed set to run ESG.

Gangsster
02-13-2019, 09:17 AM
I'd say rogue or warrior.

Benefit for rogue is that you dont have to buy speed set because you can rely on your ultimates' speed. Downside is that their equipment and jewels are the most expensive ones.

As for warrios, their equipment is usually the cheapest, but for them you have to own speed set to run ESG.

Not exactly rogues ultimate doesn’t charge instantly same for all ultimates for other classes so ss is still needed for rogue. (This is for mid runs,if it’s killing at the start then yes this works majority of the time)

slaaayerrr
02-13-2019, 09:21 AM
warrior will be cheaper and easier if only for esg (and better than mage ofc)

Captainrock
02-13-2019, 12:17 PM
Any class will do but warrior class is best for esg but make sure you have speed set and gears with high gold loot in order to earn good profit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shishkova
02-13-2019, 01:29 PM
Rogs are preferable in esg these days due to their Ult. Using Ult aim shot with good stats can 1 shot 1 gnome boss. Warriors can be good too due to tankiness and op Ult which doubles their strenght so it helps a lot. Mages have good cc when it comes to mobs but its not that useful like before was. All classes are good for esg just need a good equip and good build [emoji4]

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk