PDA

View Full Version : Skill Augmentation:

PostNoob
02-12-2019, 10:55 PM
I have brought this up before, and im sure it takes some time to implement, but maybe this sort of addition to the game could help curb some of the woes some people feel.

It could either be an inventory item (Like the Undying Orb), or a new type of socketable. These items could add a new spice to the game. Im just gunna touch on how i think it could work and see what y'all think.

Lets say: Lightning Augmentation Stone: chance on critical to add bonus damage to the next charged Lightning Strike. Or maybe: Charged Lightning Strike has a chance to cast an additional critical Lightning Strike. Something along those lines anyways, and not even necessarily Lightning Strike.

Axe Throw Augmentation Stone: successful hit of an axe throw causes 55% of total damage received for 4 seconds after the axe throw to be staggered over 8 seconds.

Horn of Renewal Augmentation Stone: for each successful shield given, increase user own Shield duration by .5seconds.

And to be honest, i dont even know how to make one for Rogues so it doesn't come out op, it would involve veil, or packs i guess.

Its just a rough idea, like ive said, ive thought about this before but the above literally just came to me as i typed this. Im sure there are some great ideas out there, maybe this could be the platform to put them in context. Maybe some could be pve only or some could be pvp only, thus they are only ideas atm. To fix something, you got to start somewhere!

Drop you comments/ideas! Thanks for reading!

Crankomaniac
02-13-2019, 02:36 AM
Its a good idea! I also thought about a new skill variation in the game and your idea is kinda diablo 3.

Or something like a pure tank and dps path archer and assa path and elemental and nekro mage.
Some completely new skills that makes the game more interesting and each class worth to play together.

+1 to this thread!

PostNoob
03-06-2019, 05:29 AM
Ill Bring My Thread Up.

Serious to consider. Recent quarries about balance. It may not be a shortcut, but is an epic change.