PDA

View Full Version : What is the email of support team

RoboMinior
02-13-2019, 05:59 AM
I can't find it because the page in their site is moved or deleted. It saya that they moved the page but there is no link or even the email. So can you help me here

Изпратено от моят Moto E (4) с помощта на Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
02-13-2019, 06:03 AM
Support@spacetimestudios.com

Based on your previous threads, you probably got banned for plat farming. Offers are meant to be done one time each.
Hope I’m wrong but if that is ban reason, you won’t get your account back.

Susanne
02-13-2019, 07:22 AM
It is logical to presume that the OP didn't realise he was breaking the rules, otherwise why would he post on here about a "glitch" and tell everyone about it?

VenomSet
02-13-2019, 09:27 AM
It is logical to presume that the OP didn't realise he was breaking the rules, otherwise why would he post on here about a "glitch" and tell everyone about it?

Yup, I feel bad for him, pretty sure he had no clue.

Yeh
02-13-2019, 08:45 PM
I wonder if anyone has ever gotten a warning before being banned

Fyrce
02-13-2019, 11:26 PM
Yes, it's always good to warn the robber for his first crime. Arrest him on his next crime.

Yeh
02-14-2019, 06:14 AM
I guess you’re being sarcastic . Obviously not always .. I remember back when I was really little like 5 yrs old I was in a bookstore with my mom and I took a bouncy ball. I had no idea that It was wrong to do that. Later when my mom seen I had it, she made me take it back to the store . Glad I didn’t get arrested lol. I’m not defending this person. I’m Just saying if you read the thread this person made about the plat offer glitch, they clearly didn’t know and I feel bad for them

Xxkayakxx
02-14-2019, 07:05 AM
I think both methods (direct ban/warning) have pros and cons from Sts and players prospective:
- direct ban as it is, is “easy” for Sts to manage. Old players knows they better don’t brake rules, new players can get a little confused as few read Tos or knows what to avoid to get a ban.
- warning would be better from “I didn’t had a clue” bannable players, but I can see people getting advantage from this situation, with different account/devices to plat farm, that wait for the warning to stop. Hell from Sts point of view.

Imo, is not Sts on the wrong side. Is people behavior to exploit things that ruin general experience.

Oakmaiden
02-14-2019, 02:18 PM
A police officer once told me “Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.”